Cyrus the Paladin

Cyrus Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2019 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 928 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Aug, 2019 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin

My name is Cyrus and I have received this name because when my father was a young warrior he received a vision from a celestial figure donned in the finest armor and shrouded in darkness after a mighty battle, in which he almost lost his life, that he would have a son with an Elf that would be destined to change the world as he knows it. When he asked what the name of the child shall be, the figure spoke the name Cyrus and proclaimed that I will become the ruler of all the lands while spreading the name of my god Bellarum, the dark god of war.

I stand 6 feet 3 inches tall, favoring my human parentage, with a muscular athletic body. I have short light brown hair with black eyes. My white skin and rough, good looking face with half pointed ears make me stand out as a half-elf to the public.

I see myself as a fighter who was gifted the ability to cast spells from my god Bellarum when I was born. He revealed himself to me on my 12th sun cycle and told me of his plan to shape my destiny to rule the lands and spread the glory of his name. He showed me visions of battles and death with me standing above the corpses of my enemies and the rest of the world groveling at my feet. That was where I embraced the teachings of the dark god of war. Because of the harsh judgement I would receive, Bellarum instructed me to pose as a paladin in order to fulfill his will. I will gain control over the land by assembling allies and bringing more followers to Bellarum and taking the fight to all those who oppose us. I will do whatever needs to be done in order to accomplish these goals and will shed any alliances I have in order to further my self.

Thus, now I start the path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2019 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Advisor Description

I was sitting in a tavern resting from a long travel through the wildnerness when I felt the heat of a gaze burning across the back of my neck. Slipping my hand to my pommel and muttering a quick prayer to my God, I began to turn and prepared to strike someone down if it was what was required. As I completed my turn I locked eyes with a well dressed man equipped with sword of his own sitting across the tavern staring at me. Instead of burning anger, I felt a sense of understanding with this stranger and made my way over to him. Before I could utter a single word the stranger spoke out whispering the first part of the creed of Bellarum, "All shall fall before me, I am the wielder of death, no mercy shall be shown, tremble those before me… ". "I am the hand of Bellarum and bringer of his will". I said, completing the creed as the stranger smirked up at me and offered a seat at his table. As I sat the stranger continued, "My name is Terian, and I know all who you are Cyrus, our lord Bellarum has spoken to me about his plans for you. I have been instructed to offer you guidance in the more subtle ways of the world in order for you to fully accomplish the will of our lord. Giving Terian an even look I replied, "And how do you feel about being nothing but a stepping stone for my ascension of this land." With the same smirk on his face Terian replied, "My feelings are none, I only live to serve the will of Bellarum". As he finished saying this, he reached out his hand to shake mine in our alliance. Staring at Terian with mixed feelings of mistrust and hopefulness I reached my hand as well grasping his forearm saying, "For the glory of Bellarum".

26th Aug, 2019 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dog Rat. The Dog Rat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dog Rat. Like my story?

26th Aug, 2019 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

26th Aug, 2019 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a loving lady. Being an elf in a human village made it hard for us to fit in and we never had much. Yet, my mother would always do everything she could to make sure I never went for want, even if that meant she went without. I believe she knew that my declaration of a paladin was just a cover for my darker deeds but she never brought it up and continued to teach me in the fundamentals of magic. She was the one person that I still loved and with her death I only am focused on my goals.

26th Aug, 2019 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2019 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus Paladin

Reflections on your father

My Father was never around the home much, but when he was time was never wasted and he was always trying to train or teach me something. At first it was how to fight and defend my self. Then it was about embracing my mixed blood and using all of my traits to my advantage. Finally my father taught me the ways of Bellarum. He was the one that first introduced me into the belief of a deity and specifically one who has chosen me to be his champion in this land.

26th Aug, 2019 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Creep looks strange when motionless on the ground.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cyrus the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,