Cyrus the Paladin - Page 2 of 2

As the lifeless body of Cyrus hit the ground, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Aug, 2019 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 928 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Aug, 2019 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Cyrus, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2019 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As I enter the busy tavern I begin to make my way across the room to get to the bar. Pushing my way through the busy crowd I feel somone brush my cloaks pocket, " A pickpocket!" I think to myself and drop my hand and spin to deal with the unfortunate soul who will feel my rage. Yet, when I turn there is nonody there and my hand feels a note in my pocket. Taking the piece of parchment out I read, "corner table. Now". Snapping my head up I see female figure shrouded in a cloak sitting in the far corner table, away from the rest of the patrons. Filled with anger and a sense of curiosty I make my way over firmly grasping the hilt of my sword. "Speak your intentions now or face the anger that threatens to spill from me!" I speak out harshly to her. The female only smirks up at me as she nods to the adjacent chair, "Calm yourself warrior I am not here for conflict rather as a mutual ally, my name is Aisling." She says as she moves her hand that was covering a carving of two crossed swords overlaying a skull, the symbol of Bellarum. Surprised I sit into the chair next to her, "You serve Bellarum as well?" I ask while gathering a second look of her. I notice that she is not only a human but is strikingly attractive as well. With long black hair and piercing green eyes. She was wearing very form fitting leather armor not only highlighting her womanly attributes, but marking her as rogue. Grinning even more as she notices me gazing at her and leans back, letting her cloak part revealing hidden daggers and showing off more cleveage, saying, "No I do not serve your God Bellarum but serve another of who is a differernt side of the same coin. My service belongs to Eris, Goddess decit, chaos, and discord. Where you wage your battles on the open fields and face your enemies up front, I move in the shadows and take down my Goddess' enemies from within and without a trace." Nodding my head in understanding I reply, "Yes I have heard of your group and am pleased to finally meet one of you I am Cyrus. What is it we are meeting here for though?" Picking up a wrapped up item from the ground she places it on the table, "Like I said Cyrus we are the different sides of the same coin. The plans of Eris lie closely with Bellarum and she wishes you to succeed in your goal, so I bring you a gift created by both of our Gods to aid you in your quest". As she finishes speaking Aisling stands up, "Now I must leave, may your God be with you in your goal cyrus and I pray we meet again. Who knows you may need a queen ruling by your side." She says as she brushes her hand across my face as she disappears behind me. Turning to look for her I see that she has complety vanished into the crowd. Looking back to the wrapped gift I think I see the bottom end of a pommel peeking out, or something else entirely different. After all who can guess the wonders that two Gods can create. Saying a quick prayer of thanks to Bellarum I scoop the gift up and leave the tavern.

27th Aug, 2019 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

As the lifeless body of Cyrus hit the ground, his opponent just grunted in dissatisfaction. "Well, that's another young lad dying while trying to prove himself, get him out of here there are more duels to be done". And so his body was taken to a shallow grave for other failed participants and left to rot and was quickly forgotten about by the rest of the world.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cyrus the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,