Kiera the Pathfinder

Kiera Pathfinder - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Sep, 2019 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 935 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Sep, 2019 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera the Pathfinder

Hear me, for I am Kiera, born under a prophecy worded by my own mother. I am Pathfinder, for I will find and create the paths for our people to prosper, along with everyone of you. One day, everyone will read these words.

I am a Half-Elf, born of a Human father and an Elven mother, that defied the ways of their people to love each other. I am the fruit of their efforts and because of that I will be able to offer new ways of seeing and thinking.

I am tall for a human, short for an elf. In 6 feet I stand, with my black hair and black eyes, my tan skin, and my rough ways. But do not judge me only by what you see. And if you ask me why, I hope to soon let my action answer that better than my words.

I am a follower of fighters and warrior, but I do not set aside the wisdom of the other ways. I will start my trade by helping the people of this Town, because I know their words are strong and travel fast through the land.

I intend to be strong and patient in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am young, but I carry the knowledge of my family. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2019 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Kiera

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

4th Sep, 2019 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

About how I came in contact with Alex, the captain. I went to the Barracks to get a glimpse of the training routine of the battalion and was about to leave after a few minutes when, I was tackled and put on the ground.

Turning to see my attacker, I saw her laughing aloud at my expense. "I've been following", she said, still on top of me. "You are too naive, anyone could've killed you and you didn't even noticed".

She finally let me get back on my feet with the little dignity left in me. "Your father wouldn't like if you just die, no, no. I will help, because I promise him I would advice you".

Although my pride made me feel like I should refuse, out of shame of have been put in such a position, I knew she was right. I will need all the help I can for the days to come.

4th Sep, 2019 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Kiera

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

It's still going to be born the woman
That will have more beauty than you
Who will say my verse my song
Tell where there is someone capable of love
Anyone else but you

Think of things so beautiful
What we would do if we could love
And think of the immense sadness
That leaves beauty only in my singing

And all I can do
Will save this our want
Too bad, pretty brunette
That now who sings
Have no power
To see such a beautiful brunette.

4th Sep, 2019 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Kiera

Deity of Kiera

Azara is caring and loving, knowing for her gentleness and humility. She is adored by mothers and healers, and called upon many times by those who are dying.

It does not mean though that she is naive and innocent. She knows of the hardship and evilness in the world and that's what makes her encourage kindness and good even more.

4th Sep, 2019 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera the Pathfinder

Ever fought a Bully? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2019 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera Pathfinder

Most beautiful lady of Kiera

It was a while ago that I saw the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on. She was shorter than me, but the way she walked and stand made her looks taller. She had short, beautiful blonde hair, a little bit curly, and it cascated down until her shoulders. Her skin was pale, but her eyes were dark and deep. One thing that called my attention were her hands, that seemed so thin and gentle. She raised her eyes to mine when she realized I was looking and smiled at me before turning around and walking way. Ah, that smile was the light of my day.

7th Sep, 2019 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Kiera Pathfinder Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Kiera the Pathfinder is raised. I, Kiera, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine disappointments, it is mine 1st falling from the end in view I should have.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kiera the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,