Elinor the Master

Elinor Master - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Sep, 2019 - 11:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 933 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Sep, 2019 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Elinor the Master

I am Elinor, daughter of the Men of this land. I am the one born under a prophecy, worded by my mother, and for that my name was given to me.

I am known as the Master because I am the one that looks from outside and guide the others.

I was born a Human, of both Human parents that lived in this land.

I stand 6 feet tall with a slim body. I have short black hair with small brown eyes. My tan skin and an athletic appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one that follows the sharp of mind. I want to to make my mark in this world by first starting to be present on people's mind and hearts. I generally view alliances as a tool.

I intend to make my presence and gifts known in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that. Thus, I now start this path towards my destiny.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2019 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Master Elinor

Advisor Description

It is important to register here how Debra came to be in my life. After one month working as a translator, and after finally receiving my payment, I went to the tavern for a few drinks.

This energetic and optimistic woman came to attend me and was very attentive to my needs, even if I was wearing simple clothes and asked only for a drink and a meal.

Already in her middle years, she was still very beautiful, with a nice body and enchanting smile, that made a lot of the patrons pay attention to her, even if there were other young women there. But for me, with was her keen eyes that called my attention.

She was very motherly in her own away, and her face seemed familiar to me, even if I couldn't place it. When I asked her about it, she changed the subject but then I remembered seeing her around town with me and close to the translators of my work. Again, I asked her about it, more firmly, and she relented.

She told me she knew of my father in their youth and that they kept in touch in their mature years and that, when he left, he asked her to keep an eye in me growing in be a friend in my hours of need.

I should've felt strangeness about this, but her motherly calm and gentleness made me feel secure in her words. Having someone to be a friend in this town is a blessing of my father.

For days now, we've met in the tavern and I've shared with Debra my view and feelings of things. Although not an scholar herself, she is very well informed due to her job, and her sharing of informations with me makes me feels like she is a closer Advisor for my journey.

1st Sep, 2019 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Elinor the Master Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

2nd Sep, 2019 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Master Elinor

Message to Advisor

Dear Debra,

I have arrived at Llafair and write to you before laying rest at the room I've rented at the tavern. My journey was secure, but difficult, and I'm happy to sleep and recover. So much have happend these few last days that I feel I wasn't yet able to absorve everything.

Tell me, if you can and wish, what do you believe I should do next? I wasn't yet able to find an apprendship, nor am I sure if I should focus on this right now.

I hope you are well my friend. Let's meet again soon.

3rd Sep, 2019 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Master Elinor

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Oh what I beautiful face
That my eyes had the chance to see
And my heart had the chance to feel

It was never heard of such clean face
That the men made go wee
And the ladies made go geez

I will never be able to forget that face
Even if my body be buried
And my eyes be burned.

3rd Sep, 2019 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Elinor the Master

Reflections On Your Mother

I had just the most strange dream. I very odd woman came to me, talking calmly and softly. I remember as if the words were my own. She said:

"Thou must ariseth forthwith, for it be thy destiny to wield the sword of the Ruler of Kings. Take thy book given thee by a wise man. In it willingly write the following… "Reflections On Your Mother" for it will be to thy favor."

I do not know what that means, but I'm certain it wasn't a simple dream that came to me. I will have to come back to think about and write for, so I do not forget.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2019 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Elinor Master

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Elinor the Master.

4th Sep, 2019 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Elinor Master Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I was not ready. I felt lost and confused in town and didn't know how to best use the skills my mother has taught me in a advantageous way to help myself and others.

But I accept my destiny, as it was the result of my own choices that, although wrong, were made with a true heart. I know that one more prepared and more wise will come. Long live them.

> TOPIC: Elinor the Master

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,