Swedjan Introduction

Swedjan Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Sep, 2020 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2019 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Me
Premium Junior
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 33
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 2,500.00 FP
Charm: none

Swedjan Introduction

Hi, I'm from Sweden and I am studying engineering at Karlstad University. I like fantasy and role playing games so I thought I would give this a try since it sounds like fun.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Sep, 2019 - 2:27pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2019 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Swedjan

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2019 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Swedjan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Swedjan, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2020 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Swedjan

Swedjan, this is to inform you that your Membership Upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to Regular Membership.

> TOPIC: Swedjan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,