Maximonstre Introduction

Maximonstre Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Sep, 2019 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2019 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Maximonstre Introduction
A Friend

Maximonstre Introduction

Hello!

So I'm Maximonstre, and I'm joining this community in order to play Ruler of Kings.
I'm not very experienced in either story-telling or Role-playing Games (Apart from video games), but I have been interested in playing tabletop Role-playing Games for a while but sadly all attempts at games so far fell through because of scheduling conflicts or players living far away so I started instead to look for text-based Role-playing Games (With or without community) and came accross Ruler of Kings and thought it would be perfect to sate my thirst of role-playing and adventuring.
As a note, English isn't my first language so I may at times be more awkward with my wording, but there shouldn't be any problems beyond that.

Looking forward to discovering this game and community!

- Maximonstre.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2019 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Maximonstre

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Maximonstre Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,