Witchdoktor Introduction

Witchdoktor Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2019 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 284
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.4%
[+] Gain: 634.00 FP
Charm: 7

Witchdoktor Introduction

Good evening to any and all who might be reading this! I'm hoping to find a new home by adding my knowledge to this wonderful stew. I also hope that I can provide something of value to this established community.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2019 - 1:33am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction Witchdoktor

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2019 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Witchdoktor Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Witchdoktor, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2019 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Witchdoktor

Hi Witchdoktor! For social scribbles in ROK II at the Palace of Parody you need to submit the link to your post if you are to be rewarded. You need to provide that in the game. Please try again.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2019 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Witchdoktor

Witchdoktor, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2019 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Witchdoktor Introduction

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2019 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Witchdoktor Introduction

Witchdoktor, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2300 FP.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2019 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Witchdoktor Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hey doc looks like you're serious so I will offer my two cents. With the amount your investing you should have gone for premium membership and gotten access to the other areas of ROK II.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Witchdoktor Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,