Yffre the Mercenary

Yffre Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2019 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 944 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Sep, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre the Mercenary

I am Yffre. An Easterner of this place. My father found my mother in his younger years when he practiced as a mercenary before he joined the regular military of our nation. They eloped away from her family, coming back to the home town of my father.
I stand at an even seven six feet tall, slightly above average for a human but quite average for my Easterner brethren. I have a rather fit appearance with black hair that comes down to my shoulders. My dark green eyes make a nice fit with my darker tan skin and complement my rather handsome face.
I myself focus more on the physical aspects of life, leading me to master the arts of fighting with many weapons. I am a person who will do many things to get what I want but I still have a moral compass that I follow, refusing to do too much harm to innocents if it can be avoided.
To be Ruler of Kings.... That is a lofty aspiration. I have not yet thought of how I will get there but be sure… when I do it'll be quite the story to tell.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2019 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Mercenary Yffre

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Yffre will abide there.

19th Sep, 2019 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Mephala one day while working on one of my bodyguard missions. We were hired to help her transport a little bit of wealth from the bank that their family used to their home. When I arrived at the bank I was expecting an older, matronly figure to be there. Instead, I was greeted by a younger, lovely looking woman with long black hair that reached about midway down her back. She had nice hazel eyes and looked to be in shape, more of a softer body style, likely from her noble upbringing.
Mephala was surprisingly kind during our first introduction, it seemed that this was her first time out alone from the house. While we continued on our way from the bank to her family's home, she asked many, many questions about how life was for common people. She seemed fascinated by many of the stories I told her about my humble upbringing. When we finally did reach her home, the father sent out a servant to collect the wealth that I had been carrying for them. It seemed that the only reason that Mephala had been allowed to go out on her own was that the rest of the family was busy with more important things. After the completion of my job, I went to bid the young lady a good day. However, she stopped me and suggested that if I had the time that I come to visit her and inform her of my day to day experiences and then maybe she could tell me of hers.
I agreed to this type of arrangement, thinking that this could prove useful in my future endeavors.

19th Sep, 2019 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Mercenary Yffre

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections of my Mother
My mother was always a soft-spoken woman, focused mainly on the chores of the house and what needed to be done for the day. However, one thing that she did not ever forget to do was to make sure that I was fulfilling my duties around the house. Not a single day was I allowed to slack off or play when I was not supposed to. Not a day went by without me having my daily chores completed.

19th Sep, 2019 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Mercenary Yffre

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

19th Sep, 2019 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre the Mercenary

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2019 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre Mercenary

I, Yffre, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

19th Sep, 2019 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeabmung
(+)

Yffre Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Yffre, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yffre the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,