Closed
ROK II RPG Character 948 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Sep, 2019 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Artemis the Druid - Page 2

I, Artemis, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2019 - 7:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Druid Artemis

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Druid, but I am also an expert Brewing of which I am very proud.

25th Sep, 2019 - 8:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Artemis the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I must say, for not knowing too much, I certainly accomplished a lot since I last wrote you! With steady training time at the Tavern, I'm proud to say that I have mastered both Cooking and Brewing. I've even cooked a few exotic meals at the Tavern with great success, I might add. My brewer's knowledge hasn't been tested as of yet but I do look forward to flexing that muscle when need be. I did heed your initial advice to me to keep my eyes and ears open for "secret" areas. Although, I can't tell you much about this because I swore I wouldn't. However, what I can say is that whilst I was making my discoveries and satisfying my curiosity, I gained enough experience to move me up to the next level of learning! I thought that day would be much further away considering the tasks in Town seem so mundane. In expanding my learning, I also enriched my soul. It was lacking a bit of conviction but now I believe that after listening to your words closely I can move about with better judgement. I will see to the tasks I come across and deem as worthwhile to my cause. I hope that you are patient with me and that you're ready to be there for me in case I begin to falter. Considering all there is to see and do on my journey, I need someone there to help make sense of it all. I pray that these words find you well and in good spirits. I will recount my daily life for you again at another point sometime soon. Be well, my friend.

26th Sep, 2019 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Page 2 Druid Artemis

I, Artemis, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

26th Sep, 2019 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Druid Artemis

Message to Advisor

Good day, my friend! I hope these words find you well and in good spirits. This day for me was filled with a lot of activity. I spent an unusually long time at the Palace of Parody today with Lady Fluke. She makes me laugh! I also spent some time at the Body Guild learning to Climb better. There was a poor young girl who called out to me whilst I was walking about Town. She pointed to her poor cat way up high in what I believe to be a birch tree. The tree has a thin trunk and covered with a lot of moss so I'm sure my climb would've been treacherous. That's what spurned me to go to the Body Guild. Unfortunately, I was of no help to the poor girl and took my leave. I wonder if she may still be at the base of that birch tree? Perhaps the cat, tired of overlooking his new Kingdom, finally descended into the waiting arms of his owner. I shall find out tomorrow what became of that situation. Also today, my friend, I've achieved another level of learning! Oh, the joys of being able to learn a little more and be recognized for it. I haven't used either the elixir or the rations you gave me, but I do have them set aside with my travel gear on the offchance that I might actually travel at some point. I will stay in Town and learn some more before I do decide to traverse the roads. Maybe you will accompany me? Let me know your thoughts and if you plan on traveling any time soon. Be well.

27th Sep, 2019 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Artemis the Druid

Why Am I Artemis?

A young waif of a girl hailed me down as I was walking to my destination of finding the Scout that the Tavern owner sent me to look for. She said she wanted to go with me, but I can't have this poor girl possibly step into danger when I myself am not sure of what I'm headed toward. She did say something peculiar though, and that was that she could sense the "good" in me. I've tried to keep my Mother's teachings in my mind and my heart by being fair and friendly to those I meet. Maybe it's finally starting to show!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2019 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Artemis Druid - Page 2

I, Artemis the Druid, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

28th Sep, 2019 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Artemis Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Bully died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Artemis the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,