Kal the Dark - Page 2 of 4

Kal the Dark is raised. I am no undead despite - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Oct, 2019 - 5:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 952 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Oct, 2019 - 9:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Kal the Dark - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Creep. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2019 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Dark Kal

Let it be known that I, Kal, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

4th Oct, 2019 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Kal the Dark Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

4th Oct, 2019 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Page 2 Dark Kal

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

In search of my queen
I come upon your extreme
beauty, blonde, blessed
I feel in your presence
my lady, my fairy, my unique
makes me wonder why we are not so antique
jokers in stalls
clowns in overalls
makes me feel at fair
when I touch your lovely hair.

ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Dark Kal

House of Sorrows

Autismark, I believe, is related to autism in the modern world. The experience which JB is expressing is the different 'world' the autistic children are growing in up compared to the children without autism. For the parents, creators of the children, they bear a heavy burden to take care and ensure their offsprings get the same treatment and interactions as other children in order to allow them to understand how to cope with the outside world once they grow up. Unfortunately these concerns are not an easy tasks, this may come in sorrow, anger, frustrations and even the point of giving up. However we need to know that there are always other people with similar conditions, same parents with autistic children, who are facing the same challenges as the father. We should come together into one community and discuss between ourselves in order to share the challenges and victories. One's victory in a certain task can be shared to another parent to ease his/her difficulty.

ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Kal the Dark

Message to Advisor

Today I killed a woodsman for no reason. To me it was very natural to take his life since he was interfering with my quest Stephan had instructed me to do. This was a good experience for me since this was the first trip for me outside The Town. Next time I might even ask him what his name is before slaying him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2019 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Kal Dark - Page 2

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Kal will abide there.

5th Oct, 2019 - 5:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Kal Dark Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Kal the Dark is raised. I am no undead despite this 3rd fantastical era.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Kal the Dark

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,