Down With Krakyn - Page 2 of 2

No one was able to replace Krakyn in first - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2008 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
World Greed Related Contest!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn
A Friend

Down With Krakyn - Page 2

Oh I will quench my thirst on the blood of your troops as I slowly make headway and work to bring you down. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Down

Blood is that what you call that syrupy brown slop wet sand makes?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn
A Friend

Down With Krakyn Feedback & FAQ News Community

laugh.gif I try to avoid the darkened sands that are soaked with oil. I tend to not want to get burned. But I will make sure you enjoy your time in them.

30th Oct, 2008 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Krakyn Down

*looks about for some empty sacks* Oh hi there never mind me just getting ready to head to JB's place and get me some FP!

Seems some here think they are good at being greedy but that was only till they met me.

Now now do continue on your meaningless way while I ensure the tie downs for these sacks are solid. After all I would not want a certain talented lady getting in them once JB fills them for me.

Oh I know you nay sayers will all say hey there is still 2 more days! But sadly I might not get to play often in the next two days though I will try as it be only fitting. That silly ol furnace man needs me to start cutting some holes for cold air vents. Shoe go on now and play nice.

biggrin.gif

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn
A Friend

Krakyn Down

I know I gave it a good try and I hope you place a lot of that back into playing Greed. I know we will knock you down soon Just not in time for the contest. smile.gif

2nd Nov, 2008 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn

No one was able to replace Krakyn in first place. This is the current stats at the time of this Post:

Rank Player W/L
33.00 Krakyn 100/67
22.00 GameMaster 92/70
20.00 AlaskanLDS 103/83
12.00 Klar 106/94
2.00 JB 2/0
-8.00 FarSeer 12/20
-11.00 roadkill 25/36

Krakyn will now be awarded the FP.

Contest Closed

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Down With Krakyn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,