Audinor the Hunter

Audinor Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Oct, 2019 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 953 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Oct, 2019 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Audinor the Hunter

I am Audinor, so named by my father's request as it is an ancestral tag, supposedly that of a great shaman leader in the history of his people. Some know me as Audinor the Hunter, both for my enviable tracking skill, and for my ever-present hunt for my father's killer.

My father was leader of an outpost at the border of human and elven territory. Unique in his command of both men and elves, his objective was to form a truce between the two nations. Just a single moon before my birth, Father was most deplorably assassinated by one of his own troops. By the date of my birth, the outpost that had been his life's work was disbanded.

I stand just over two meters, and have a lithe and muscular build. My skin is olive-bronze like that of my mother, and I am told my wild, green mane comes from my father. I often wear a hood and partially cover my face to conceal this hair, my piercing green eyes, and the ornate tattoo on the left side of my face. For now, it is not necessary or prudent to share these characteristic signs of my heritage.

At this time, I find work as a huntsman, ranger, and scout. I am not opposed to working as a spy, dungeoneer, or treasure hunter. I have spent much time in the company of my father's former sentinels and advisors. I have gained great wisdom and skill of combat. Coincidentally and covertly, I have gained knowledge of the identity of those who took my father down as well.

In time, through action and acumen, I shall unite the elves and both traditions of men. As my father before me, I will use this alliance to inspire the races of good and to crush the Orcs and other odious, vile goblinoid tribes.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2019 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Hunter Audinor

Advisor Description

I have met someone in Town I believe I may be a able to rely on in the coming days and perhaps even in my struggle to unite the people. His name is Darius. He is a captain of the Town guardsman, and was once a closer friend of my father.

At the time of our meeting, I was returning from collecting pelts of my trapped foxes & beaver. As always, I carefully circumvented the main entry gates to avoid being taxed. I noticed that someone bearing a Metropolitan crest had been following me. His pursuit was relentless, and when finally he cornered me and demanded I join him on the back of his steed, I feared my career was coming to an abrupt end.

From that encounter on, he has found me or sent a note daily. Typical discourse will include some bit of general advice, or a reminisce of time among my father's men. On occasion, he has tipped me off to stay out of a region being patrolled. On his off days I have received lessons with bow, sword, and his former regiment's signature armament, the spear.

Perhaps most striking, he's shared with me his hope and intuition that I may have what is needed to surpass even my father's success.

3rd Oct, 2019 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Audinor the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was not beautiful, nor do I presume beauty had anything to do with my father's attraction to her. She was quite strong in both mind and body, and as such had become an integral part of the leadership in our community before her passing.

My mother was human, but never concerned herself with the affairs of men. Like a master of chess, she always saw what actions others would come to take. I know not if this was of any supernatural origin, it simply struck those around her as a product of her wisdom and keen perception.

She was strong of will, too, but never hard with me. And I rewarded her with an obedience that never required her to scold or punish.

Just As I intend to fulfill the dreams of my father, I hope to fulfill the predictions my mother handed me. Thus will I be a fitting memorial to their union.

4th Oct, 2019 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Hunter Audinor

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Audinor the Hunter".

4th Oct, 2019 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Hunter Audinor

Reflections on your father

I know little of my father, as he was killed shortly before my birth. I have vague memories and snatches of visions offered by those who knew him, but nothing salient to hold in my mind.
I remember once, at the age of 12, one of my father's former soldiers came to me beating a spear. A most elegant & beautiful piece of weaponry, I remember at that time thinking it was a fine fit for my size, wondering if my father had been a short man. The visitor only remarked that all of my father's kin were my size, and something about it having no bearing on his ability to fight.

I also have a medallion passed on to me from him. Not valuable by monetary standards, its mysterious connection to who he was makes it invaluable to me. One face of the copper medal is etched with a genderless pair of Elves holding drawn bows, proudly standing back to back. The opposite side bears only the word ELADRIN.

Finally, I have the tattoo I was given at age five due to petitioning of many of my father's friends. A swirl of black and blue flowers, flames, and runes covers the left side of my face. Mother tells me it is the same tattoo that emblazoned father's broad left shoulder, but it's size required the space of my young face to fit. Apparently it combines my father's full name with that word, ELADRIN.

Other than that and a few vague words dropped here and there in the rememberings of others, I know nothing of who Father was.

5th Oct, 2019 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Audinor the Hunter

Audinor the Hunter Lives!. I, Audinor, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine evils, it is mine 1st falling from the cause I should have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2019 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Audinor Hunter

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

6th Oct, 2019 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aaron
(+)

Audinor Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Breath of life comes to Audinor the Hunter. I am still Audinor the Hunter even if this fantasy world doth maketh me astounded the 2nd time over.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Audinor the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,