Redmond Introduction

Redmond Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2019 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2019 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 9
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 2

Redmond Introduction

Greetings to all! I found this gem scanning the web this evening. As I have been role playing and writing for several years I just couldn't pass this up. I'm the type of person who enjoys meeting others and sharing experiences and adventures. I hope to meet many more people here. On sites I'm usually a posting machine once I get motivated buy a good story. Unfortunately some site I have waited weeks to get a response from a co-writer just to find it just one line. I have used sites to develop characters in my own books and improve my dialog skills. Character building gives me a sound arena to test them out and see if they have their own voice. That being said I shall move on into the community and create.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Oct, 2019 - 2:09am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2019 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Introduction Redmond

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Redmond Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Redmond! I'm quoting you here:

international QUOTE (Redmond)
On sites I'm usually a posting machine once I get motivated buy a good story.

I will look out to see if that is true on this site and you don't even need to "Buy" it to be into it. *wink*.

> TOPIC: Redmond Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,