+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 960 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Oct, 2019 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Mikael the Angel

I am Mikael, born of this earth though descended from heaven, My time on earth has come again and my mission is pure.

I am a human, the form granted upon this earth for leadership and virtue. I will lead and I will be virtuous.

I stand 6'6" tall with a healthy body, I have brown hair with large blue eyes. My tan skin and youthful appearance make me appear to be naive though wisdom truly extends beyond my self.

I am a holy agent, come to initiate some processes which will result in the unfolding of the destiny of the planet. I cannot and will not fail, and once my role is completed I shall return to the kingdom of heaven.

I have no intention of rising to power.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2019 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Angel Mikael

Advisor Description

Mary is a poor girl, not much older than Mikael. She has never been given anything for free and has received her fair share of knocks but she has never given up the fire in her eyes. Life on the street has come to invigorate her as she has discovered a beautiful side to the darkness of life. Mikael was instantly attracted to this quality when he saw her from across the street, she was skinning a pair of jack rabbits underneath a towering pine tree behind the tavern, barefoot on the bed of pine needles.
A tattoo of a witch riding on a broomstick with the words "this too shall pass" covered a scar across her right shoulder blade, the graphic image was clear against her pale and freckled skin.
Mikael called out to her as he crossed the street, "excuse me!" and as he slowed down the side of the tavern,
"Can I watch you skin those rabbits?" he breathed, "I am an artist and the process fascinates me!"
Mary was confident that Mikael was nothing she couldn't handle and decided that his warmth and openness was something she could use on the cold morning.
Ever since then Mary and Mikael have come to rely on each other in times of need, and their friendship has become forever unbreakable.

13th Oct, 2019 - 9:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Mikael the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Mikael the Angel. I, Mikael, have died but am alive again! Mine reason for being is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered defeats for the 1st time much to mine in awe. I am not in a waking dream yet I have become it.

13th Oct, 2019 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Angel Mikael

A Bully was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

13th Oct, 2019 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Angel Mikael

House of Sorrows

Well old man, from what I understand you love your children very much, to the point where you will sacrifice yourself for them. You can see that the world is a corrupted place and that the beauty and purity of your children is obscured by the cruel and judgemental world outside of this place and how it reacts to the Autismark. You feel like the Autismark is a burden and yet without powerful paternal force to drive you to protect your children, combined with love for all people, you have manifested this place as a safe haven, with a strong positive energy and yet it is named the house of sorrows. Within the walls of this house, love and suffering live side by side, like a beautiful thorny rose in the middle of a mire. Somehow this has granted you with a magical quality within these walls.
Anxius and Gailen, Anxius, a ball of energy and Gailen like a sleeping volcano, I don't know what to say about their names other then to ask, 'what is in a name?' and to say that both Gailen And Anxius are just as sweet. As for your pain old man, these are burdens you're choosing to carry, If I hear you crying, I will come knocking.
If you think I've missed the point, Id love to talk it out with you?

13th Oct, 2019 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Mikael the Angel

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother died during child birth, So there is not much for me to say about her.
She was young, 15 years old.
My father was a merchant who after realizing a baby wasn't good for business left me in the care of my mothers friends and families.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2019 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Mikael Angel

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

15th Oct, 2019 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

Mikael Angel Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Breath of life comes to Mikael the Angel. I had reason for being but lost sight of it. For the 2nd time I suffereth a final fate within this work of fiction.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mikael the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,