Metalhead the Knight - Page 2 of 3

I, Metalhead, have gained enough experience - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2019 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 956 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Oct, 2019 - 5:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead the Knight - Page 2

The Resurrection of Metalhead the Knight. I, Metalhead, have died but am alive again! I had object in mind but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this adventure of life.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2019 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Knight Metalhead

Breath of life comes to Metalhead the Knight. A title of Knight did not protecteth me from my 2nd in awe death. No more must mine reason for being bring me to this point.

7th Oct, 2019 - 8:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

M' lady, I have so much words to describe thy beauty
thy red lips like roses in bloom
thy smooth skin like silk cloth
thy blond hair flowing like waves of golden threads
thy eyes twinkling like diamonds in the sky
how ye beauty captivates me, destroys me, confuses me
what was the purpose of my poem… ?

7th Oct, 2019 - 8:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Page 2 Knight Metalhead

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"MH! Come sit with me!" the stranger immediately comes up to me with a big grin and smile as I was entering the Tavern.
I looked at him suspiciously. Nobody calls me by my childhood name. Typically only close relatives or family are known to call me by my initials. My mind quickly runs through different type of scenarios which I may encounter, leaning on my lessons I have learnt from practices and training.
The unknown stranger, standing somewhat tall 5 feet 9, broad shoulders, muscular and tanned. Scratches on his face shows that he had some experience in battles and fights more than what I have faced.
Slowly I went with him and sat down across from him at the table in the far corner of the Tavern.
"My name is Grilth", he introduces himself. "And I am a good friend of your father Benzin." he continues.
Flashes came to my mind. I have barely known my father throughout my childhood. It was my mother who brought me up. She rarely talks about my father. Why would after 16 years somebody who I don't know would mention my father's name.
"He told me to give you this and he says he is terribly sorry for all that has happened".
Grilth looks at me and waits for my response. I continue to stare at the object Girlth placed in my hands.

7th Oct, 2019 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Knight Metalhead

Why Am I Metalhead?

My mother brought me up alone without my father's help. She was weak and sick, fragile due to old age and was able to give much to me. Temple priest came to her support and help our family have a more livable life. I promised myself that when I become of age I will do my best to give back the good deeds that were given to my family.

7th Oct, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead the Knight

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2019 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead Knight - Page 2

While a Gang Leader may be difficult for some a Gang Leader is no match for me.

7th Oct, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Metalhead, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Metalhead the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,