Metalhead the Knight

Metalhead Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2019 - 5:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 956 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Oct, 2019 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead the Knight

My name is Metalhead.
My mother gave me this name at birth because literally of the hard head when I came out of her. Coincidentally the name fits me exactly for my love in weaponry and my hard irreversible stubbornness nature.
At a very early age I was already admiring the knights in heavy armor riding their horses, protecting the weak and serving the good.
I intend to do the same. Follow the Order of the Knights. Overcome the evil and rescue the lands from our enemies.
With honor and fame I will be able to rise up among the ranks and lead everyone to a better life.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2019 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Knight Metalhead

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

6th Oct, 2019 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Mort in the temple during midday while I was there praying after the lost of my mother.
It was an emotional meeting between the both of us. He knew my mother very well and he offered his condolences for her passing. He was very kind and open-hearted, allowed me to release all my anger, frustration and sorrow.
Our relationship bonded from that day on. He became my trusted friend, counselor and someone who I can rely own in times of loneliness and abandonment.

7th Oct, 2019 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Knight Metalhead

A Bully was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

7th Oct, 2019 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Knight Metalhead

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

7th Oct, 2019 - 5:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead the Knight

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2019 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead Knight

I, Metalhead, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

7th Oct, 2019 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kaliet
(+)

Metalhead Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Metalhead, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Metalhead the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,