Elsie the Priestess

Elsie Priestess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Oct, 2019 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 959 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Oct, 2019 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess

I am known as Elsie and I am a devotee of the gods. I hope one day to become entrusted with the task and title of priestess so I can repay my blessings. I hope to carry out my mother's wishes and become a righteous ruler.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2019 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

I, Elsie the Priestess, have attained the tenth level in the Climb Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Climb.

13th Oct, 2019 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Sophia, one of the affluent citizens, sent word to me that we need to meet. I thought maybe it was for work but I could not understand why she would single me out. I also did not know how she knew my name. It is only when I went to her mansion did I understand her connection to me through my mother. As it turns out they were friends and my mother entrusted myself into her care as a guardian. I feel lucky because of this because I really lack resources.

14th Oct, 2019 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

I, Elsie the Priestess, have attained the tenth level in the Reflexes Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Reflexes.

14th Oct, 2019 - 9:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Priestess Elsie

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Priestess, but I am also an expert Run of which I am very proud.

15th Oct, 2019 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie the Priestess

A Lift Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2019 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie Priestess

I, Elsie the Priestess, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

16th Oct, 2019 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Elsie Priestess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Elsie the Priestess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,