Minimalist Lifestyle

Minimalist Lifestyle - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th Dec, 2013 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Minimalist Lifestyle

Minimalist Lifestyle

I have always seen myself as a minimalist which is best defined as:

international QUOTE
Minimalism is a tool used to rid yourself of life's excess in favor of focusing on what's important so you can find happiness, fulfillment, and freedom. Ref. Source 9

I was never big on material things nor following trends, I usually just did what I thought brought me peace. I guess this came out of my childhood, where I saw in others what a focuing on things and addictions can do to someone. This is more true than ever because I have little control over my personal freedom and can therefore only try to channel what few choices I have towards finding anything that will help me cope*.

* Cope best describes the survival of life as happiness is largely a state of mind. What are your views on a Minimalist Lifestyle?

Related:
* Are You A Realist?
* Stoic Lifestyle

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2014 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lifestyle Minimalist

Minimalism - Can it transform your workday?

SLEEK, uncluttered workplaces are the buzz around town right now, with mobile workstations and standing desks becoming the norm. Can this trend help transform your workday? Ref. Source 3

12th Nov, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Minimalist Lifestyle Health & Special Psychology

I think anyone can benefit from a minimalist lifestyle. If you look at the original nations of America they all lived close to nature and it enabled them to focus more on their family and individual accomplishment. The way things [are] now its about going somewhere as fast as possible while trampling over everything in your path.

19th Nov, 2014 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Lifestyle Minimalist

This is actually interesting to me as I am always saying just let me out of this rat race give me a place where I can shoot a gun and not have to actually worry about hitting some one. So yes a very remote area which automatically bring in a minimalist type of life style. A good axe, dog, bow and a stream my wonderful wife also I could manage quite well. It would be a rugged life and most often shorter in years but much more peaceful being in tune with the land around you.

8th Jan, 2015 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Lifestyle Minimalist

To have a minimalist lifestyle you do not necessarily have to move location (Although it might be a big help) since most times it is not practical or affordable. Wherever you are you focus only on the things / persons that make you have and rid yourself of activities / items that do not add to this happiness / peace.

9th Jan, 2015 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Minimalist Lifestyle

Yes one should do this no matter where you are but I think it is hard for many. We far to often listen to others or media that put thoughts in our head that this or doing that will make us happier. Biggest for me is remove clutter and only have what I need.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2015 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Minimalist Lifestyle

I would love to adopt this way of being, however, I think I would be more of a hoarder physically and mentally. I think it comes from being overly sentimental. My job could allow for this, however a minimalist garden doesn't have the same appeal to me as a garden filled with lost of different species. I do believe people need to take away something to make their lives less hectic. I should take my own advice.

15th Apr, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Minimalist Lifestyle Psychology Special & Health

Being minimalist is a good thing if what you are minimizing isn't affecting others or in other words its not a selfish thing where others who are not following your regime are somehow forced to comply or experience rejection.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Minimalist Lifestyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,