Torgren the Hunter

Torgren Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2019 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 965 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Oct, 2019 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren the Hunter

Hail to all! I go by the name Torgren. 'Tis a name given to me by my parents in honor of my Father's Father. Torgren the First was a mighty and brave hunter who kept his people fed during the Black Winter many years back. He has since passed away. Whilst growing up, my Mother taught me how to set traps around the woods. "You shall never go hungry if you know how to snare an animal out here, my boy", she used to tell me. When I got older, Mother regaled me with talk of my Father in battle and his many victories against beasts of all kinds. At the age of twelve, Mother gave me my Father's bow and quiver. There were only a handful of arrows left so I treated them with great care. I set up hay bales by our back fence and practiced my aim from twenty paces away. I knew I would have to practice day and night to be even half as good as both my Father and Grandfather! Armed with the knowledge and love given to me by my dear Mother, I feel I am ready to walk proudly and carry my name forth into the History books.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2019 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Hunter Torgren

Advisor Description

Cadmus was a man of wise words and deep thought. I've known him for all my life as I remember. The old Priest had first come around our homestead when my Father was called off to battle, my Mother told me. Every full moon, Cadmus would show up telling tales of my Father's glory in battle and his devotion to both his family and his God. Cadmus seemed enthralled by my Father and had sworn to be by his side. Unfortunately, one cannot be everywhere at once. My Mother told me that there were a couple of full moons that Cadmus had not visited and she feared something bad had happened. She knew it deep inside, she said, but didn't want to believe it. When Cadmus finally did show up bearing her husband's helm that looked battleworn, she knew. She cried in Cadmus' arms as he gently rocked her trying to console her grief. At least that's what she had told me. When I was old enough to understand, Cadmus confirmed that story. Since that time that he visited under such woeful conditions as to let my Mother know she was now a widow, Cadmus came every month on the day of the full moon. He would bring blessed water with which to bless Mother and me. He also sat with me to educate me on different topics; war and battle, local history, spiritual knowledge and wisdom of the priests. I found him quite interesting to listen to. Looking at this small portly man, it was hard to imagine him trudging around the battlefield saying prayers and healing the wounded or helping to gather up the dead. When you listened to him, though, you could hear in his voice and see in his eyes that he, indeed, had lived a rich life full of many highs and lows. All the while, his faith never faltered. As I grew, his teachings grew deeper with me and when my Mother passed away just shy of my sixteenth birthday, he was there to console me whilst I cried in his arms. He told me he would always be by my side until one of us passed. This was his way to remain part of my family. I appreciate that gesture more and more each day.

17th Oct, 2019 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Torgren will abide there.

18th Oct, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Hunter Torgren

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

18th Oct, 2019 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Hunter Torgren

Torgren the Hunter is raised. I, Torgren, have died but am alive again! I am still Torgren the Hunter even if this freakish inspiration doth maketh me wonder-struck the 1st time over.

18th Oct, 2019 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren the Hunter

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2019 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren Hunter

I am considered the master of the Lift Skill.

18th Oct, 2019 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Torgren Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Torgren than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Torgren the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,