Bozidar the Assassin

Bozidar Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Dec, 2019 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1007 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Dec, 2019 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Bozidar the Assassin

I, am Bozidar and I was given this name because it has significant meaning to it. I am known as the Assassin because I bestow vengeance upon those who cause the upmost harm to my family and comrades.

I was born an Elf because my parents were elves, or at least my mother was an elf and my father was a half elf.

I stand 5 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with small brown eyes. My dark skin and a gothic appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to establish peace wherever I go, by bringing all alliances together as one. I generally view alliances as supportive power.

I intend to bring all species and alliances together or let them bring upon war with each other in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I have strong confidence, there's nothing that can bring me for. Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2019 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Assassin Bozidar

Bozidar the Assassin Lives! I, Bozidar, have died but am alive again! A title of Assassin did not protecteth me from my 1st surprised death. No more must mine objective bring me to this point.

16th Dec, 2019 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Bozidar the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

17th Dec, 2019 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Assassin Bozidar

Advisor Description

One evening in the Tavern, a barefooted woman in a white dress appears in front of me, Bozidar. She then spoke to me as I was eating my roast. She said: "Hello Bozidar. I am your stepsister." I had a shocked look upon my face, the entire meeting was unexpected, I did not know I even had a stepsister. It had appeared to me that she was standing behind me this entire time as I sat in the Tavern with only the bartender in front of me, not even the bartender had known.
I had accepted the fact that she was my stepsister, even if she wasn't. Who would have known for certain? After the encounter, we had spent most of the time together, she followed me everywhere and I just did not have the heart to tell her to leave. I wanted to become the best person I could be and she is helping me achieve those goals.
The hopes Kora would be a good companion crossed my mind, she was indeed capable of being so, familia bonds are stronger than normal bonds or so they say, I do hope that is true. Kora has been by my side since that evening at the Tavern, she has grown to be more independent yet she seems to want to stick by my side. But it's not my hopes that matter, it is hers. Her hopes of me would be that I need to be a great leader and a good brother, luckily she has so suspicions of me, it's even more lucky that I have nothing to hide.

17th Dec, 2019 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Assassin Bozidar

Bozidar the Assassin Lives! To mine entranced I am here for 2nd time in this freakish inspiration. Maybe mine ambition is not as it should be.

17th Dec, 2019 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Bozidar the Assassin

A Soldier died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2019 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Bozidar Assassin

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

17th Dec, 2019 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gantahanda
(+)

Bozidar Assassin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Bozidar the Assassin. Mine lost in wonder 3rd awakening. Was it a dark vision. I need to changeth mine pursuit.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bozidar the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,