Shadwyn the Magician

Shadwyn Magician - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Oct, 2019 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 971 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2019 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Shadwyn the Magician
A Friend

Shadwyn the Magician

I, am Shadwyn and I was given this name because it was my grandfather's, and my father wanted me to bear it proudly. I am known as the Magician because a wise man who came to visit, told my mother that he had a vision of me wielding strange forces with great skill and understanding.

I was born a Human because my parents were both human - my mother was dark and my father light-skinned. There have been people of other races in the farms and keeps nearby so I am used to mixing with all manner of folk.

I stand 5 ft and 11 inches tall with a skinny body. I have black hair with big brown eyes. My tan skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users. I want to learn to wield powerful spells, to unite the lands and end the wars that have plagued us for so long by first seeking to learn magic. I generally view alliances as valuable steps to learning and growth.

I intend to do whatever it takes to learn magic in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am prepared to dedicate my life to study. Thus, I now start this path towards knowledge and power.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2019 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Shadwyn the Magician
A Friend

Magician Shadwyn

Advisor Description

It was while out in the narrow streets purchasing parchments or snatching a quick tavern meal during my time as a Scribe, that I noticed the officer of the Watch often looking at me. I'm a good-looking boy, despite my ink-stained tunic and at first, I worried that his interest in me was ... My next thought was that he was intending to arrest me for I know my employer sometimes brings me books to copy that do not strictly belong to him!

However, when I plucked up the courage to speak with him and asked "Do I know thee sir? Have I done something to offend?", he admitted that he had known my father and owed him a debt. He was willing to "take me under his wing" but had wanted to get the measure of me before-hand. It seems my cheerfulness and hard-working nature had made a good enough impression.

Morgan is a young man himself for one of his rank. Tall and lean with black hair and a hooked nose. Always dressed in leather armour with blackened iron studs and buckles. He must have been about my age when my father saved his life in battle and then looked after him. Since then Morgan has risen quickly thanks to his military skills and determination. He can be little more than ten years my senior.

I have since dismissed my earlier concerns as he is often in the company of women, usually tavern wenches who hope to marry him but seem willing to settle for more short-term relationships with the handsome Captain.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2019 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Shadwyn the Magician
A Friend

Shadwyn the Magician Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Shadwyn the Magician, intend to fully occupy the wooden structure.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2019 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Shadwyn the Magician
A Friend

Magician Shadwyn

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Her hair as golden as the sun in morning skies
That cannot match the blue of this beauty's eyes
Lips red as the blood that pumps in my heart
At this vision, this blessed work of art
Whose skin so smooth is lit by inner glow
And shines as clear and bright as winter snow.

> TOPIC: Shadwyn the Magician

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,