Andrew the Blessed

Andrew Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Oct, 2019 - 9:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 972 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Oct, 2019 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jarahawk
(+)

Andrew the Blessed

Aaron, my father instructed my mother to name me Andrew. The day of my birth my mother blessed me. She continued to bless me each day of her life until the day in which she breathed her last breath and her spirit departed her body. She now watches over me. I am Andrew named by my father. I am He who is blessed by his mother. My mother desired that I give of myself for the betterment of the kingdom and I shall. I am a sixteen year old human male. I stand six feet and six inches tall. I weigh two hundred pounds. I have muscular definition and am also agile. My skin is a deep chocolate brown. My head is bald and my face is smooth. What facial hair which is apparent are black eyebrows and lashes.
I am a sponge seeking to learn skills which will aid me in shaping this realm. I choose not to limit myself, but rather to walk the path I was set upon at birth. I go now into the world to learn more about it and gather allies and followers from all walks of life to assist me in making the world a better place. My destiny unfolds starting now,.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2019 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jarahawk
(+)

Blessed Andrew

Advisor Description

During his upbringing, Andrew often sought counsel from priests. These were his elders and he wanted to gain their approval. His mother was pleased by his choice. She had feared that he would be swayed by the ruffians. However, though he did not do everything his mother might have wished him to do, he genuinely wanted to fulfil her ultimate expectations of him and she had made it clear that having an open spirit was one of her expectations.

When Andrew left his home, Warrel was sent to follow him and help keep him on the path he had began by meeting with the priests in his early youth. Warrel did not hide from Andrew. When Andrew recognized Warrel it was like being reunited with an uncle or older brother. Warrel is one of the younger priests and he and Andrew had always gotten along well. The two men sat down to a meal at Stefan's tavern and Andrew engaged Warrel in lengthy conversation telling him of his goals and also relating his fears. Warrel in turn comforted the boy, reminding him that his mother would want him to grow physically as well as spiritually.

29th Oct, 2019 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jarahawk
(+)

Andrew the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Cook Skill expert.

> TOPIC: Andrew the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,