When Should You Floss?

When Floss - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Flossing teeth
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2019 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

When Should You Floss?

Should You Floss Before or After You Brush? How good is the evidence that flossing is effective, and what have randomized controlled trials shown is the optimal toothbrushing and flossing sequence? Source 5i

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2019 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Floss You When

I was told you should do it before you brush otherwise you would be brushing over food stuck in between your teeth. Am I wrong?

11th Dec, 2019 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

When Should You Floss? Health & Special Psychology

Yeah every dentist I've ever been to has said to do it before brushing. The other way around doesn't even make sense, in my opinion.

28th Dec, 2019 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Floss You When

Doing it before brushing has always made sense to me personally, and is what my dentists have said at well. At least twice a day along side brushing as well. This seems pretty straight forward.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2019 - 8:36pm

28th Dec, 2019 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Floss You When

I never hear before or after, I never really paid attention I honestly think I more so do it after as I tend to forget. But my dentists always told me to floss once a day at night.

28th Dec, 2019 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

When Should You Floss?

Admittedly, I haven't exactly been the best at remembering to floss. Which I'm suffering for today, with two teeth I need removed but don't have the money for, before then having a root canal for them. Plus fillings for basically all of my molars over the years.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: When Should You Floss?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,