Sarah Palin - Page 4 of 26

Everything I have read basically says she - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Sep, 2008 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Will Sarah Palin make a good Vice President?
  100% Sure       16.00%
  I'm positive she will do very good       20.00%
  I think she will do OK       32.00%
  I do not think she will do very well       24.00%
  Uncertain       8.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Former beauty queen. Former Governor of Alaska. Ran as a nominee for US Vice President with McCain. Could she also be a future US President?
6th Sep, 2008 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin - Page 4

I think these are valid reasons to fire some one regardless of the relationship. If the Dems keep attacking her on this she will seem like a folk hero standing up to bullies and thugs. I think the folksy small town persona is going to work with most of the US and the more her opponents downplay her small town experiences, the more they will look like Washington elitists.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Palin Sarah

Sarah Palin once had the nickname "barracuda" in high school sports, which explains the GOP use of the Heart rock-n-roll song, "Barracuda," as Palin's theme song. Well, some people are not happy about that.

The rock duo Heart is the latest group to publicly veto a stump song, condemning the McCain-Palin ticket for using its '70s hit "Barracuda" as the theme for Gov. Sarah (Barracuda) Palin.

"Sarah Palin's views and values in NO WAY represent us as American women," Heart members Ann and Nancy Wilson told Entertainment Weekly after the song played at the Republican National Convention. ...

... Under the law, candidates can use any song they want as background music so long as they pay the necessary licensing fees.

The legal waters are murkier when a song becomes an integral part of a stage production, like the use of "Barracuda" to introduce Palin at the RNC, one legal expert said. Express permission is required for ads.

It's interesting to me that what most women against Sarah Palin object to is how womanly she is. These are feminists of the first order who believe that women should behave more like men, and advance the cause of women in a man's world.

Well, excuse me? Sarah Palin is a womanly woman who is advancing in a man's world. SHE IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE FEMINISTS HAVE ALWAYS SAID WE SHOULD. She "has it all," and she's not afraid to show it. A beautiful family, a supportive husband, and the absolute top job in her home state... and now she's been selected as the vice-presidential candidate of the United States for the Republican Party. She's intelligent, articulate, and is courageous enough to face the world as the world digs into every minute aspect of her private life.

What are these feminists crying "Foul!" about?

Oh, right! She's pro-life, pro guns, pro marriage, pro family, and pro God. Not exactly on the left-wing feminist agenda.

Two opposing views I've heard lately, the first is meant to be a huge insult: "Sarah Palin is NO Hillary Clinton."

The second, much like the first, only with huge relief: "Sarah Palin is NO Hillary Clinton. Thank God!"

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

6th Sep, 2008 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin History & Civil Business Politics

Interesting that she criticized Clinton and others for adultery and her buddy US President hopeful Mc Cain is also accused of the same thing. I guess it is ok if the guy is offering you the second most important position in the white house.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin
A Friend

Page 4 Palin Sarah

Like I said before "I hope McCain dies and she becomes the president". If he is elected.

Unfortunately, just like all of the other presidents have stated when they get in office and a few of them have to discover "they didn't run anything".

If she becomes president I wonder how they will manipulate her? Maybe not money. She does have five kids.

The government has been Hijacked and is run Mafia style.

She might be up for a rude awakening.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 7th Sep, 2008 - 1:18am

12th Sep, 2008 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Palin Sarah

I'm running 20 Communities now and the rest of our network so I did not have chance to bring up some of the recent issues.

QUOTE (Glenn Beck)
Obama's 'pig' controversy

Barack Obama made some unfortunate headlines late yesterday when he said during a stump speech that 'you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig'. Big problem with that normally standard expression---it was one of Sarah Palin's big lines in her convention speech. To give the benefit of the doubt to Obama that he wasn't calling Sarah Palin a pig means that Obama, at the very least, showed some pretty horrible judgement in using that line. Everyone in the audience took it as a slam on Palin (listen to the cheers).Ref. Source 6

One thing these politicians did do good is keep their traps shut for 9/11.

Now there is this from ABC News:

EXCLUSIVE: GOV. SARAH PALIN SAYS SHE AGREES TO DISAGREE WITH JOHN MCCAIN ON DRILLING IN ALASKA, SOFTENS STANCE ON GLOBAL WARMING

Palin seems to be getting out of her place and position. She is just a running mate right? She hasn't been elected to President yet right?

What's these threats about Russia? Heck, she wants to declare war from Alaska? Are these signs of things to come? Is she trying to scare the average US citizen?

What is everyone's thoughts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Sep, 2008 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin

The Obama Campaign and the Media need to stop running against her and resume open season on Bush and linking him to McCain or this VP pick is going to be the icing on the cake for McCain's Inaguration Party. They are focusing too much on her and she is too clever for them, so they need to drop the attacks and resume hitting McCain/Bush. Her sound bites bite more! Must be the lipstick....

I love this VP pick and like the way that McCain didnt play it safe. Playing it safe in this election would spell LOSS. He boldly picked a woman and even moreso...the RIGHT woman for the ticket. I was thinking woman and was more in line with Hutchison out of Texas, but Palin has been a perfect pick.

As far as the Russian comments, it is just tit for tat right now. Russia has for weeks been talking about war with the west.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2008 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin - Page 4

Vincenzo is a Palin fan eh? Well, I hope she does not let you down in the coming months. I do wonder if all that she says is passed through a party filter first for approval or if she truly is spontaneous. Maybe she is also trying to shift attention away from her family, and rightly so.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Sep, 2008 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Everything I have read basically says she is a firecracker with a cause. Oh, I think she is the perfect counter to the Obama lovefest that was going on. I can honestly say that I bet that choice totally blindsided the Obama Campaign. I bet they were looking for a safe pick like Romney, Brownback or maybe even Ridge. The strategy on the Obama side would be to just pick apart the "OLD BOYS CLUB" and tie it with a big noose around the Bush Administration and keep yelling the Change Mantra. This was a big block in the road. Heck...you can even say a bulldog, moose or elk! Obama's choice got him older and far less handsome...McCain's got him younger and a heck of a lot more pleasing to the eye and that is unfortunately what the media driven public is swayed by. Oh that choice was a brilliant move on the McCain side.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Sarah Palin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,