Sarah Palin - Page 5 of 26

QUOTE "She can suck it!" - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Sep, 2008 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Will Sarah Palin make a good Vice President?
  100% Sure       16.00%
  I'm positive she will do very good       20.00%
  I think she will do OK       32.00%
  I do not think she will do very well       24.00%
  Uncertain       8.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Former beauty queen. Former Governor of Alaska. Ran as a nominee for US Vice President with McCain. Could she also be a future US President?
12th Sep, 2008 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin - Page 5

I did not know you were such a fan, I'm surprised you didn't visit the Palin Bikini Pics Thread laugh.gif.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2008 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Palin Sarah

It is a fake. Seen it all over the internet. Although, I must say that the Palin head photoshopped looks better than the original! laugh.gif

I guess I am somewhat of a fan. I definitely love the choice in response to Obama, but still dont like my choices in the election. I would actually vote for her before I would vote for McCain, as she seems more conservative and has principles. Doesnt seem like one to wait around too long for a clear poll to tell her what to think and that is rare and cool in my mind.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

12th Sep, 2008 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin History & Civil Business Politics

I really hope that she IS what she PRESENTS herself as. However, knowing how our government is nowadays, I don't see any kind of change - *real* change - in the status quo happening, no matter who is in the White House. Also, we have to remember that she's on the ticket as VP, not President. I know, I know, she's "a heartbeat away" from that office, but at least in the beginning she will have very limited power.

It's all orchestrated and scripted and funded and calendared. Speeches are pre-written and re-written and "crafted" by the best wordmeisters in the world. Nobody makes a move without approval of committee. Even Sarah-cuda will have to be tethered.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

13th Sep, 2008 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Palin Sarah

QUOTE (JB @ 11-Sep 08, 7:06 PM)

Now there is this from ABC News:

Palin seems to be getting out of her place and position. She is just a running mate right? She hasn't been elected to President yet right?

What's these threats about Russia? Heck, she wants to declare war from Alaska? Are these signs of things to come? Is she trying to scare the average US citizen?

What is everyone's thoughts?

I am sad to say that with health issues taking front seat this past couple months I feel very uninformed. Now that things are better I am trying to pick up pieces! I was concerned about JBs quote about Palin talking about starting a war from Alaska---is that just talk? As you mentioned she hasn't won anything yet and will be the VP not President--so why comments such as these and has there been any further news on this topic?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

13th Sep, 2008 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Palin Sarah

AlaskanLDS, I think you need to spend some time immersing yourself in the Posts, start HERE and then go to Search and enter in "Palin" and see what you get - there is lots - including bikini pictures just for you. sneaky.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Sep, 2008 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin

Let me add my two cents here, so most people like her because:

1. She seems to have a nice family

2. Stands in some moral issues

3. She is a woman

4. Speaks properly

Is that short list even CLOSE to impressive? Not to me!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2008 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin - Page 5

This is specifically for Farseer, I know she is a fan of Pamela Anderson laugh.gif (sorry, couldn't help it). Well, guess what? Pamela says about Palin "I can't stand her".

Animal rights activist Pamela Anderson is clearly not a fan of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

The former "Baywatch" babe was asked by an E! reporter if she she'd seen the photo of Palin, a proud hunter, with an animal fur in the background.

"I can't stand her," Anderson replied after rolling her eyes. "She can suck it!"

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Sep, 2008 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

"She can suck it!"
? ? ? Oh great! The Celebrity World has been spoken for. Thanks for sharing that oh-so-essential opinion with me. That's pretty funny, LDS_Forever smile.gif

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Sarah Palin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,