Sarah Palin - Page 6 of 26

It's amazing to me that someone who - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Sep, 2008 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Will Sarah Palin make a good Vice President?
  100% Sure       16.00%
  I'm positive she will do very good       20.00%
  I think she will do OK       32.00%
  I do not think she will do very well       24.00%
  Uncertain       8.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Former beauty queen. Former Governor of Alaska. Ran as a nominee for US Vice President with McCain. Could she also be a future US President?
15th Sep, 2008 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin - Page 6

Even blondes have a lot to say about Sarah. I guess Pamela Anderson is speaking from let's say a lot of experience in sucking it. Sorry had to share that one.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin
A Friend

Palin Sarah

Look folks, all she has got to do is read a script for the big corporations just like most of the other presidents we have had for the last 100 years. She will do fine.

Here is something to think about for all of you that are blind...I mean believe that the president runs things:

Putin is an X KGB agent and Palin is a Hockey Mom...Putin can shoot a 1 inch group with a dragonav at 1000 meters. Palin can change 1000 diapers in a day. Putin practices martial arts (probably killed some people with his bare hands) and Palin works out to stay pretty for our bull... I mean valid elections. Our enemy has an intelligent, determined, special forces trained leader working for them with a ton of foreign relations experience (mostly the secret kind). I know my first choice would be a Hockey Mom. After all war is like a Hockey game... undecided.gif .

Yah, you go girl. I am just going to stock up on some things and maybe flee the Country (Just kidding about this last sentences, besides stocking up.)

I have all the confidence in the world of her...Really.

Should I learn Russian?

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 15th Sep, 2008 - 2:26am

15th Sep, 2008 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin History & Civil Business Politics

Excellent comparison there Quasar. I'd like to see something like that shown on CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. Then again, you're not voting for a Ruskie are you?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin
A Friend

Page 6 Palin Sarah

I am voting for Ron Paul.

The Russians seam to have their head about them better than we do. That is all I am saying.

We are running a popularity contest of morons here.

15th Sep, 2008 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Palin Sarah

Hey Quasar:

She can drop and dress a caribou. She can strip and clean a rifle.

Source 2

Maybe her and Putin can go hunting together. Lot more likely than he and Obama hitting the woods for a good hunt! laugh.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin
A Friend

Sarah Palin

Let us hope that she and daddy can handle the Russian Bear. Napoleon tried it. Hitler tried it. Both of them without success.

You don't poke the Russian Bear.

Lot more likely than he and Obama hitting the woods for a good hunt! 

Obama would just talk about a change in hunting and skinning an animal without doing anything, or knowing what was going on.

Good post. I was almost without words, but I didn't see a skinned caribou.

I go hunting and have guns, bullets, knives and supplies all over me.

I would love to hunt in Alaska. mmmmmmmmmm I am jealous.

Looks like they got a picture for everything. Just like models. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 15th Sep, 2008 - 5:34am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sarah Palin - Page 6

Lindsay Lohan Attacks Gov. Sarah Palin on Abortion, Urges Vote for Obama

Hollywood, CA (LifeNews.com) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan is the latest member of the Hollywood elite to attack vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Lohan complains that Palin wants to protect women and children from abortion and urges her fans on her Myspace blog to support pro-abortion candidate Barack Obama. "I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin," Lohan writes in a Sunday post. "I couldn't be more supportive of a woman in office, but let's face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female." "I feel it's necessary for me to clarify that I am not against Sarah Palin as a mother or woman," Lohan adds, referring to the national news Palin has received about her decision to keep her disabled baby rather than have an abortion. Still, Lohan goes after Palin on abortion. "Women have come a long way in the fight to have the choice over what we do with our bodies... And its frightening to see that a woman in 2008 would negate all of that," she writes. The blog post has sparked a huge response on the Internet and more than 1,200 comments have been posted on Lohan's blog.
Ref. Source 9

16th Sep, 2008 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Sarah Palin Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

It's amazing to me that someone who cannot even get their own life together has so much to say about a woman who looks like she is very much in control of her destiny. Actually, Lohan should keep talking, it gives more credibility to why people need to STOP listening to the opinions of celebrities.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Sarah Palin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,