Chronos the Vampire

Chronos Vampire - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Nov, 2019 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 975 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Nov, 2019 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Chronos the Vampire

My name is Chronos and this name was given to me by my mother to honour the god of time Janus thus following the instructions of my father. Born a pure blooded high elf, I inherited the pale trait of my race. However, even for the standards of an elf, my skin color was out of the norm resembling that of a dead corpse. Moreover, I stand 6,4 feet with a slim body, silver hair and sharp red eyes. Therefore, granting me the title Vampire. Beside, my well proportioned face was more the reason to call me as such. Since childhood, my curiosity for books and knowledge has never ceased to grow, epecially for magic books and complex formulas thus making me smarter than my age. As a matter of fact, the only place I felt I belonged to was the library. The librarian was always fascinated by my commitement to seeking wisdom and often praised my capability of spending hours with my face buried in a book without getting tired. As I was old enough to start working, the librarian proposed for me to assist him in the library as to one day take his position after his retirement. Funny as it is, I excelled the most at illusion magic even though I'm not trully a vampire. My affinity for magic was also as impresive as my comprehension of it.Therefore, I see myself as one who follows mages and illusionists. In order to achive the goal of ruling this kingdom one must first be prepared for any future obstacles. I intend to start by uncovering as many secrets as I can through history books while also sharpening my magic skills and my primary weapon, the mind. Afterwards, life experiences will be a must to achieve my goal. It should be known that beside magic theories, I also have a habbit of practicing magic formulas regularly.Thus begins my andveture of mystery and conquest.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2019 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Vampire Chronos

A Magician Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

4th Nov, 2019 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Chronos the Vampire Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Ever since childhood, I had keen senses. The moment I got out of the tavern I felt eyes on my back I knew someone was following me. After a couple of minutes, I turned to look in the direction of the gaze. However, I was quite surprised when I realised who the person was. It was Darius, my childhood friend. He was about the same height as mine but had a Huge muscular body. Ever since we were children, he was quite the popular kid. He excelled in everything he did and was a kind fellow in contrast to what people think about him after seing his menacing build. In fact, he was the only person who spent time with me. Due to my obsession with books, most kids found me too booring and avoided me. But for him, it was different. Even though he wasn't a huge fan of reading, he sometimes spent time with me. We had many good memories together, he used to make jokes about how we make such a funny duo, the vampire and the giant. Therefore I consider him as my only true friend. It was quite amusing for him to watch me secretly, most people would get suspicious of this situation but I know for a fact that he was only waiting for the right moment to talk. Since we didn't see each other for 2 years, he must have got nervous. We enjoyed for a little bit our reunion and I decided to ask him what was he planning to do now. He didn't have any plan for the future, he felt kind of empty and wasn't sure about what he really wanted to do with life. I decided then to ask him if he would like to join me in my journey to the throne, to be my brother in arm and my advisor. He accepted without hesitation and found for himself a new goal. I was quite delighted by his response and knew for a fact that it will only benefit me more to have such a trust worthy friend as an advisor. Thus the Vampire and the giant reunite again to conquer the kingdom.

4th Nov, 2019 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Vampire Chronos

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Chronos the Vampire".

4th Nov, 2019 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Vampire Chronos

Deity of Chronos

Karma, is an ancient goddess that was originally a mortal named Sara. After dedicating her life to studying the laws of balance. She ended up transending into a higher being after her death due to exceeding the limits of equilibrium. She is now known as karma the keeper of balance between good and evil. It is said that she sometimes intevene in mortal affairs, but only to fix abnormal unfairness.

5th Nov, 2019 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Chronos the Vampire

Worship of Karma

Oh great Karma! guardian of balance! My devotedness for you never cease to grow for I pray to achieve
Time balance. I pray for fairness and for my good deeds to be rewarded with kindness. Lead me to the right path and protect me from disequilibrium. Light my eyes in front of danger, and help me balance my inner forces. Punish abnormal powers that blocks my way to the throne. For you are the goddess of balance between good and evil!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2019 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Chronos Vampire

Some refer to me as Chronos, the Psychology master.

5th Nov, 2019 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

Chronos Vampire Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

"Darius my giant friend, today I did my best at replacing one of the bookkeepers of the town hall. Sure It's just a part time job but I had a lot of experience. Furthermore, I managed to master magic arts. Nonetheless, I can't understand how magick flows inside the body, my magick sensory is still too weak. I need much more experience in order to make all the complex theories and formulas vivacious in the material world. I just hope I can find a way to make use of my expert magician skills until then. Atleast I feel like I made a lot of progress. If I continue like this, advancing step by step, then one day I will surely become a fair ruler of these lands, may karma bless my sovereignty. Moreover, if I manage to complete my research on time magic I will slowly but surely bend time to my will and will make my reign eternal !"

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chronos the Vampire

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,