Aldestar the Baron

Aldestar Baron - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Nov, 2019 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 983 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Nov, 2019 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Aldestar the Baron

I am Aldestar and growing up I have become to be known as the Baron for my aspirations to gain power not only psychically but also politically because many within my home saw my potential and thought that I may one day be able to attain my own domain and carve my own legend. I am a small muscular man with blue eyes and brown hair. I gain strength with the sword and mind training my body and intelligence in hopes that one day I may become a ruler of my own land and people. I am not someone who dreams of the impossible I do wish to lead but shall start small and build my place within this world through prestige and glory I will increase my fame and attain many riches and followers and that is why I must start my adventure and prove to the world I have strength to stand among the greatest.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Baron Aldestar

I, Aldestar the Baron, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

10th Nov, 2019 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Aldestar the Baron Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Growing up I became acquainted with many people within the town but one person who struck my attention was a Politician whom I met in the Tavern named Edd he furthered my curiosity by giving me good information on the political side of the world further fueling my goal to attain strength politically and psychically he allowed me the means of gaining much more knowledge then I could have ever hoped and so I thought it is wise to seek his advice as I raise my rank within this world and put forth a attempt at befriending this man.

10th Nov, 2019 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Baron Aldestar

The Resurrection of Aldestar the Baron. I, Aldestar, have died but am alive again! I am still Aldestar the Baron even if this mass escape into fantasy doth maketh me mesmerized the 1st time over.

10th Nov, 2019 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Baron Aldestar

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

10th Nov, 2019 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Aldestar the Baron

The Resurrection of Aldestar the Baron. I, Aldestar, liveth for the 2nd version of mine surprised self. Change the duty and I shall changeth the outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2019 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Aldestar Baron

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

10th Nov, 2019 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aldestar
(+)

Aldestar Baron Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aldestar the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,