Lukoshs the Mercenary

Lukoshs Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2019 - 10:58pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed QReply
ROK II RPG Character 986 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2019 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Lukoshs
Bodyguard

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Kingarabei
(+)

Lukoshs the Mercenary

I am Lukoshs, a human, I am known as a mercenary for the odd jobs I have done as a child and plan on continuing to do so.

I stand at a height of 6'2, I have a lean slightly muscular body, with almost silver hair and intense blue eyes. My light skin with my somewhat attractive features is what makes me unique

I will do whatever it takes to become the ruler of this land as long as it doesn't stray too far from what my mother has taught me. Now, I stand my ground at the impressively intimidating world and press on.

Post Date: 13 December 2019 / Post ID: #

Lukoshs the Mercenary

, we need YOUR thoughts for "Lukoshs the Mercenary" be first to Reply to this Topic in the Text RPG, MMORPG & Play By Post Board! You will then have 1 Posts! International Comment Add Comment now or scroll down for [Fast Reply] box.

Post Date: Fri Dec 13 0:29:33 GMT 2019 / Post ID: #

Comment

Lukoshs the Mercenary

lukoshs the mercenary is strange but it lukoshs the mercenary needs to be emphasized now to understanding what are the ins and outs of it.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Lukoshs the Mercenary

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Discuss Christmas!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (15)
Wizard

Merlin (13)
Hunter

Thorin (12)
Stacia

Sapphire (9)
Ammon

Nephi (6)
Witchdoktor

Torgren (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Symphony / Melodee (5)
Fantasy / Lileth (4)
Seraphina / Elsie (4)
Croaker / Haruhiro (3)
Warlock / Runic (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.