Aethylryth Introduction

Aethylryth Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Nov, 2019 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2019 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Aethylryth Introduction
A Friend

Aethylryth Introduction

Aethylryth here. I'm neither too young or too old. I'm a halfblood, which is pretty common in my homeland. English is not my first language so I might make an ass of myself here *smile* Not that I don't do that in real life a anyway. I can squeak like those rubber ducks. I like watching all kinds of anime, sleeping in, spacing out, doodling, day dreaming, thinking bout random stuff, MCR, staying up late at night and CYOAGs. I prefer historical like medieval stuff or even westerns, but I'll read pretty much anything as long as it's got a well writen plot.

Well, mostly, I'm known as a ditz. 
I trip a lot. I crash into stuff. I fall running up stairs. Stumble almost every day about three or more times. I close my hand in the door. I forget that there's a door in front of me. Hell, even if I remember there's a door in front of me, I'll forget to open it. There you go. Ditz. Don't let my serious and dark appearance deceive you…  
This is my A side. 
I laugh about everything. When it's supposed to be a serious moment, I laugh. When I try and keep a straight face, I laugh. When I see other people's misery, I laugh. Laugh, laugh, laugh. 
I smile about stupid things that me and my friends find ourselves talking about on the phone. And I'll start humming to myself without realizing it. Hell, if I don't hum, I start to sing to myself. Even with other people around. XD 

B side is a thinker. I've been told I overanalyze things, but I like to think about stuff. Whenever I'm in a situation, I think about different actions producing different outcomes. I also like thinking outside the box, and looking at things through other perspectives other than my own. It's this way that I am able to come to a better understanding of the workings of the human mind. And why people act and think the way they do. 

People often say that you need to go through something before you can rightfully claim to have experience. I don't believe this, because for some reason, I have this ability to understand a situation and know exactly what actions to take without ever getting myself involved.

I try to be myself, and I expect others to be, as well. No need to try and act cool to gain my favour; A or B side will probably still be annoying for you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2019 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Introduction Aethylryth

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Aethylryth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,