Leocedes the Hunter

Leocedes Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Dec, 2019 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1005 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Dec, 2019 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Youcefdaking
(+)

Leocedes the Hunter

I, am Leocedes and I was given this name after my great-great grandfather on my father's side. Through many successful hunts and my exceptional skill with the bow, I have gained my title as "The hunter"

I was born a Human because my parents were both human.

I stand 5'9 tall with a skinny yet very toned body. I have brown hair with brown eyes. My tan skin and a plain appearance in general makes me blend in perfectly without attracting unwanted attention.

I see myself as one who follows rangers. I want to become the best bowman in the kingdom by first starting having an expert train me. I generally view alliances as means to an end.

I intend to do hunt or kill with my bow every single day in order to become the best bowman. Thus, I now start this path towards renown.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Youcefdaking
(+)

Hunter Leocedes

Advisor Description

We first met when we were around 13 years in age. He and I both really loved the forest and would go there frequently to play hide and seek or tag, or sometimes find the most peculiar things. He ended up growing out of this silly childhood love for the forest yet I still ended up going there almost everyday to hunt for rabbits or other small game.

I was surprised to meet him again in the tavern, dressed with decent clothing. It felt good being back in contact with my childhood friend and he admitted that my mother told him to look after me once she was gone.

I hope that Rheinhold will use his skills to help me achieve my goal of becoming the greatest marksman in the world. Perhaps he could become a companion of mine and join my party? Who knows only time will tell what his wishes for me entitle.

12th Dec, 2019 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Youcefdaking
(+)

Leocedes the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Leocedes the Hunter, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

13th Dec, 2019 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Youcefdaking
(+)

Hunter Leocedes

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Leocedes the Hunter.

13th Dec, 2019 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Youcefdaking
(+)

Hunter Leocedes

No one shall lay low Leocedes the Hunter. I, Leocedes, have died but am alive again! I, Leocedes, liveth for the 1st version of mine dumbfounded self. Change the reason for being and I shall changeth the outcome.

> TOPIC: Leocedes the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,