Croaker Introduction

Croaker Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Dec, 2019 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2019 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 104
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 85.00 FP
Charm: none

Croaker Introduction

Greetings,

I started role playing around 2000 when the Dungeons & Dragons 3rd edition was released. I played with a group of friends from school on and off for a few years. After graduation I joined a local gaming group and played with them for a few more years until work and marriage made it to difficult to find time to actually get together with several other people weekly.

I work in a machine shop as the tooling manager and was hired on full time in 2007 after a few years of part time work. I have my journeymen's card in machining although I have not worked on a machine in several years. This is the only job I have ever had and with luck I can retire from here as well. I am married with two daughters aged 8 and 10. The oldest shows interest in roleplaying games but does not quite have the attention span needed to play anything but the simplest games yet.

Another game I enjoy is Warhammer 40k. I have the tyranid army and my wife has chaos deamons. Although we don't play much I still really enjoy building the models and painting them. The novels are also quite enjoyable and I have many of them on audible so I can listen to them while I paint my miniatures. In addition I like to read and listen to audible Litrpg novels and specifically anything narrated by Jeff Hays.

I discovered play by post Role-playing Game's several years ago and have played a few over the years. Looking for a new one to try recently I was on YouTube when I came across an introduction video to this site. After reading through the introduction and rules section I am quite interested. One of the problems I have had in trying play by post forums is the lack of direction after character creation, its make a character and have at thy! Don't get me wrong this is not a bad approach in many situations but I am looking forward to a character creation and world introduction that has more structure and detail.

I suppose this introduction was a bit rambling but I believe I touched on most of my interests. I look forward to joining this community and seeing how it unfolds.

Thank you
Croaker

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th Nov, 2019 - 5:00pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2019 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Croaker

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2019 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Croaker Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Croaker! Great reading your introduction and look forward to seeing how far you can take your character in ROK II.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Croaker

Croaker, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2019 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Introduction Croaker

Croaker, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

> TOPIC: Croaker Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,