Darith the Warrior

Darith Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 994 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Dec, 2019 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith the Warrior

My name is Darith the warrior. I am 6 ft tall with hazel eyes and tan skin. I am an animal at heart and will slay whoever decides to get in my path. Dangerous but not reckless. I will plan and conquer in a way that's never been seen before. I will be the next ruler of this domain. Peasants and nobles alike will bow down to me when the time comes. Tread lightly around me, and sleep with one eye open or you and yours truely will come to regret it.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2019 - 8:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Warrior Darith

The Resurrection of Darith the Warrior. I, Darith, have died but am alive again! This be a work of fiction, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

1st Dec, 2019 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Raith the politician at the local deadmans bar. We we're both sitting up front and he bought me a drink. He then went into introducing himself. He told me I look like I was fit to rule, and he would help me achieve that goal. I instantly liked the gentleman. Very intelligent and good with his words. I thought to myself, this man can help me get to the top. He can influence the population and people with power in whatever way I need. I think he's just trying to get rich and a little bit of power himself, but as long as I end up ruler we can sort that out later.

1st Dec, 2019 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Warrior Darith

Reflections On Your Mother

The reflection of my mother. She was a beautiful woman with a heart of gold. She worked hard and since my father was always at war, all the burden of everyday life with me was on her. But she slacked or gave up. She always made sure I had what I needed and pushed me to be the best son that she knew I could be. I will always be thankful for my mother, her hard work, her love and care. Reflection on my mother… She was an astounding woman.

1st Dec, 2019 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Warrior Darith

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

1st Dec, 2019 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith the Warrior

Darith the Warrior is raised. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2019 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith Warrior

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Darith the Warrior. Mine in awe 3rd awakening. Was it a medieval world. I need to changeth mine object in mind.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darith the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,