+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 995 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Dec, 2019 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Dracula the King

I am known as Dracula The King. I am a master with the sword, thanks to my fathers soldiers. I have compassion to other humans, due to how my mother brought me up. I have big plans on how I will become the new ruler. With intelligent planning and conquering all that opposes me, I shall be named new ruler of this world.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2019 - 5:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

King Dracula

Advisor Description

The day I met slaire was by accident. I ran into him at the tavern and he dropped his food. I offered him part of my meal I was about to order and he agreed. He was a natural conversationalist, asking me my plans and goals. After finding out my plan to be ruler he told me of all the help he can provide with the people. I accepted his assistance even though I secretly think he just wants his own wealth and fame. But I think our partnership is going to take us far in this domain and to the ultimate achievement of being the ruler.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 6:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Dracula the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Dracula the King, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

King Dracula

No one shall lay low Dracula the King. I, Dracula, have died but am alive again! Mine astonished 1st awakening. Was it a dark vision. I need to changeth mine duty.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 8:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

King Dracula

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Dracula the King.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Dracula the King

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

A beauty like no other woman here in town. Light blonde hair that smells like good soap, red thick lips that make any man want to get a taste. Those deep blue eyes that can make any man stuck. Then your delicious body that makes men lust and females jealous. This is your beauty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Dracula King

The Resurrection of Dracula the King. This be a bedtime story, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be overwhelmed.

3rd Dec, 2019 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Dracula King Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Dracula the King is raised. How can mine sins leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward dumbfounded in this dark vision? It is mine lack of calling.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Dracula the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,