Haruhiro the Wanderer

Haruhiro Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Dec, 2019 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 996 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Dec, 2019 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro the Wanderer

My name is Haruhiro, my mother called me a Wanderer because I was never satisfied with what was before me. I wanted more, I have always wanted more and have always been willing to put in the work to get it.

I am an elf, my pale skin is noted on by humans on occasion. I stand a respectable 5' 8" tall and carry a slim build befitting a man of my noble station. My hair is a raven black that contrasts nicely with my pale skin and my blue eyes are like sapphires… perhaps not in the deepness of their blue but in their hardness. I am a handsome young man who has enriched his mind, if at a slight cost to his body.

I plan to gain some clerics skills, some sneaking perhaps as well as the knowledge necessary to further my goal of ruling over all. What I lack in strength I can make up with companions.

I will bend the world to my way of thinking in due time.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2019 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Wanderer Haruhiro

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

4th Dec, 2019 - 8:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Shortly after my arrival to the town a letter was delivered to my room where I was making a little start up money as a jeweler.

it merely stated that I was to meet an interested party at a specified location outside of the town hall building. I might have let this go as a fluke or a joke but the letter included enough information of a… personal nature… about myself that I felt it bared looking into.

after my arrival at the appointed time I met with Kuzaku the Politician. I felt unnerved as he reviled a few more pieces of information I had thought none but my mother might have possessed. When I learned that this man was indeed a friend of my mothers and that she had given him that information to gain my confidence I was at once relieved and angry that someone living could have a hold over me.

as we continued to talk however I began to realize that if this man had information such as this on other people of importance or if I could gather information to give to him then he could be a great resource indeed to make people more, amenable, to my future plans.

I don't know that I can trust this Politician, in fact I am almost sure that I can not. I will however be taking advantage of what he offers me, and perhaps further his ambitions as well.

4th Dec, 2019 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Wanderer Haruhiro

A Cat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

4th Dec, 2019 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Wanderer Haruhiro

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

4th Dec, 2019 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro the Wanderer

Breath of life comes to Haruhiro the Wanderer. I, Haruhiro, have died but am alive again! A title of Wanderer did not protecteth me from my 1st astounded death. No more must mine aim bring me to this point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2019 - 11:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro Wanderer

Jeff the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Haruhiro

I just hired my first guard. His name is Jeff and he is a burly fellow. I can not speak to his abilities as of yet because we have yet to venture into a situation where we can fight but his dark completion coupled with his height and muscular build sure make him look effective.

4th Dec, 2019 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Haruhiro the Wanderer. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Haruhiro the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,