Talmerack the Knight

Talmerack Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Dec, 2019 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 989 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Dec, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack the Knight

My name is Talmerack. I am known as the Knight by many because I have been chivalrous at times specially with the ladies. I can be described as well built, tall and having dark features except for my eyes which a bright cocoa color.

I intend to do master the world I am going into in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2019 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Knight Talmerack

Advisor Description

Lisa, the local wench with fantastic charisma, came up to me while I was in the tavern calling me by name. I was surprised that she knew who I was and said she was told to look after me by my mother. I was a bit confused why mother would choose a wench but maybe it was her personality. I am looking to see what is in store for me in this new relationship.

9th Dec, 2019 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Talmerack the Knight, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

9th Dec, 2019 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Knight Talmerack

It was confirmed upon meh, Talmerack the Knight, that I am now an expert in Run.

16th Dec, 2019 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Knight Talmerack

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother worked hard for me and protected me against the human bullies. I always revered my mother and hated my father. I am set to be the ruler of kings because this is what she said I ought to be. I will honor her name and legacy.

16th Dec, 2019 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack the Knight

Expert in the Jump Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Jump Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2019 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack Knight

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

17th Dec, 2019 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Talmerack Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Talmerack the Knight, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Talmerack the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,