Brom the Mercenary

Brom Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1016 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Spruance
(+)

Brom the Mercenary

I was born in the Eastern Kingdoms during a period of much upheaval. My parents decided it was no place to raise a child and we joined a settler caravan emigrating to the land of humans. Unfortunately, we found no real refuge as my father was conscripted into the army and my mother struggled to raise me alone, finding no community to call home. We ended up settling a secluded plot of land in the forest and relying on sustenance farming to survive. My early childhood consisted of long days tending to the farm and helping my mother. As such I grew to despise my mother, as I felt she held back my true potential. Luck, or perhaps fate led me to run into some of my father's human friends freshly returned from the war, and I clung to them like a baby to his mother, hoping to learn about the world and most importantly how to fight. They obliged and after many years of training I am ready to face the world.

I am rather average looking, but make up for it with muscle. I stand at 6'5'', 200 pounds and have rough curly blonde hair and grey eyes. While I trained with a variety of weapons I am most proficient with sword and shield. Having lived a simple life and been looked down upon by my peers, I desire wealth and power and am willing to take it through any means. I've heard tales of sellswords throughout my youth and my plan is to join their ranks and refine my skills while amassing wealth and influence. My determination is resolute and woe are those who stand on my way.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Spruance
(+)

Mercenary Brom

Advisor Description

Gregory is an older human born and raised in the Town. He rose up the ranks of the Town guard and has peaked at Captain. I came across him during a patrol several years ago and his demeanor instantly impressed me. I challenged him to a duel and quickly lost. I told him my ambitions and instead of laughing at me like most, Gregory was impressed by my boldness and offered to show me the ropes. Every sunday evening since then, he has trained me in combat and offered valuable advice for my journey.

28th Dec, 2019 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Spruance
(+)

Brom the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Brom the Mercenary, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

> TOPIC: Brom the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,