+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 999 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Dec, 2019 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick the Holy

My name is Mavrick the Holy. I am a strong breed of man, with excellent swordplay and spritual power. I am the future ruler of kings, for that I am destined. I am a war machine that will stop at nothing to get what I want. I have a few assets close to me that will help me on my road to glory, and power.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2019 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Holy Mavrick

I, Mavrick the Holy, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

5th Dec, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick the Holy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met captin rogan at the weapon shop the other day. He was seaching for equipment for his soldiers in training. We started talking and I mention my path to become the next ruler of kings and he told me about all the skills I would need and that he could teach me that, plus so much more. He would show me how to command armies that would respect and value me. I decided I could use that knowledge for my quest. I think he's naturally good hearted and just wants to be part of the success when I am in power.

5th Dec, 2019 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Holy Mavrick

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Beauty that is like no other. Blonde hair that flows like the summer wind. Sparkaling blue eyes that can make any man feel stuck in place. Pretty red lips that look soft and delicious to the touch. Pale white skin that is silky and smooth. A beauty like no other.

5th Dec, 2019 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Holy Mavrick

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

5th Dec, 2019 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick the Holy

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2019 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick Holy

I have defeated a Cat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Mavrick the Holy.

5th Dec, 2019 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick Holy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Mavrick, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Mavrick the Holy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,