Gantahanda Introduction

Gantahanda Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Dec, 2019 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2019 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 25
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Gantahanda Introduction

Hello to everyone out there, I am Gànta. I shall keep this introduction short but it is inevitable that my brain cells will diminish quickly the more I think of ways to word this intro properly. Anyway, I am joining out of pure curiosity and boredom. I try to find good text based Role-playing Games, but there seems to be only a few good ones. Speaking of boredom, "Boredom" is an invalid option for when you register an account, why even put it there if it is not a valid reason for joining the community? :-/ I am also a nice and friendly person, just in case someone wants to be my friend or something *wink*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 14th Dec, 2019 - 3:47pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2019 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Gantahanda

Welcome. Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2019 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Gantahanda Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Gantahanda)
if it is not a valid reason for joining the community?

Hi Gantahanda, because it hopefully helps someone registering to know the acceptable kind of mindset one should have to participate in this community / ROK II.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2019 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 25
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Introduction Gantahanda

I am most grateful. I will follow the rules to the best of my ability. Sorry, I went on sort of a pointless rant about the account registration.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 14th Dec, 2019 - 3:47pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Gantahanda Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,