Ayman Introduction

Ayman Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Dec, 2019 - 10:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2019 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 7
Flag Posts: 109
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 153.00 FP
Charm: none

Ayman Introduction

I'm Ayman from Morocco. I currently study veterinary medicine. I'm in my third year right now. So I was searching for new ways to relax in my free time and I started getting interested in text based role playing games and here I am!
I'm actually quite excited to start this adventure and I hope it will be fun to discover Ruler of Kings II! !

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Dec, 2019 - 1:47am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2019 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ayman

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now, that ye have made thy introduction to the Community, ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is also the start of thy Player's Manual, to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2019 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Ayman Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Ayman, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

> TOPIC: Ayman Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,