Maximus the Mighty

Maximus Mighty - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Dec, 2019 - 10:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1008 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Dec, 2019 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus the Mighty

My name is Maximus, and I was given this name because it was the name of a great roman gladiator who fought for his homeland and had the will to rebel against the evil emperor who had taken control of his country. I am known as the Mighty because I consider myself of a very strong will and physical stance, I am able to break bricks with a single barehanded punch.

I was born a Human because my mother was a half elf, who had well integrated in society, and my father was a human, one of the strongest to ever appear in the kingdom.
I stand 6 feet and 6 inches tall with a muscular body. I have brown hair with big blue eyes. My white skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters and magic users. I want to become the ruler of the kings of all the medieval land by first getting to know my surroundings and then developing a neat economic strategy and training myself to become the best fighter of the land. I generally view alliances as a good way of progressing and succeeding if the members and leader of the alliance can be trusted and if they will accept as the person I am, willing to always make the best of what I have and to constantly keep doing better than what I can already do.

I intend to do be known for my honesty, loyalty, leadership, nobility and will to go on in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am a master persuader and love pretty women. Thus, I now start this path towards the victorious conquest of Maximus the Mighty.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2019 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Mighty Maximus

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Maximus will abide there.

17th Dec, 2019 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Maximus and Sam have met by training together in the barracks, while in a friendly duel, it was an early afternoon and we were both dressed in rural clothes, fit for our poor social class. Sam is tall, skinny, handsome and blond. He comes from a family of farmers who are well known in the Town for their delicious potatoes. It was a cordial meeting as we both have good sportsmanship and went to salute and wish each other luck before the duel began. When Maximus found out later on that Sam had been watching him for a while, he laughed it off as he thought Sam was simply a homosexual, or weird, and had become obsessed with him. They both took this very lightly, Sam told Maximus he was just looking out for him, as he had never had any real friends for his abnormal attitude and was surely doing everything in his power not to lose the one he had just made. I see our relationship developing in the future for the better, as I hope for Sam to become my future counselor when I shall become Ruler of Kings. He is most likely the best advisor I could've ever asked for as he has carefully examined all human behaviors through the years of his adolescence and is now a very reliable source when it comes to contracting with other people. Sam's hopes for Maximus, as a genuine friend, is for him to become the greatest and most important figure to ever have ruled this medieval land.

17th Dec, 2019 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Mighty Maximus

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Oh my Lady Fluke,
The first time I saw you it had me shook,
For I had never seen such akward eyes,
Although I've seen you make some lovely pies,
Your nose is fairly big and swell,
And surely your lips and ears don't do you well,
Your boobs are as giant as very tall hills,
I hope they won't make any guest ill,
Your hair is as green as freshly made puke,
Oh you are so ugly my Lady Fluke.

18th Dec, 2019 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Mighty Maximus

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was the most caring and lovely person in the world. She had always been the person to go to in cases of need of assistance, doubts about life opportunities, advice for important choices regarding future life adventures. She always took care of me and showed me her love and affections in times when I needed it the most. I loved her and looked up to her as my main figure of guidance in my life, I always tried to content her in her wishes, although I didn't always succeed. She was also extremely loyal, as she never even came close to another man unless it was me or my father. She was the most excellent of cooks and for this reason I became greatly skilled in the kitchen environment. Her only vice was to have a bit too much beer sometimes, that is probably the reason why she died the way she did: too dizzy and drowsy to have been capable of escaping and saving herself from the flames of the fire that engulfed our house on that atrocious night.

18th Dec, 2019 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus the Mighty

Breath of life comes to Maximus the Mighty. I, Maximus, have died but am alive again! I, Maximus, liveth for the 1st version of mine dumbfounded self. Change the end purpose and I shall changeth the outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2019 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus Mighty

Deity of Maximus

Heres is a caring God, he has a lot of interest in looking after his followers, especially the new ones as he finds them the weakest and most in need of help. He helps the needy with economic growth and luck increase, for which his followers are always grateful for. He loves to be worshiped and recalled upon in dreams and adores lamb sacrifices. Heres does everything in his power to brighten the lives of those who are desperate and only in extreme cases, he recurs to "unholy" methods.

19th Dec, 2019 - 10:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Worship of Heres

Oh dear God Heres, I pray to thee in hopes of receiving GP as a reward. I worship thee as a wish to become luckier, thus acquire a higher soul. I would donate to yer temple 10 gold as a sign of great gratitude if thanks fo ye I become worthy of studying at the Studium Generale. Finally, I would thank thee for assisting on my journey, the quest to becoming Ruler of Kings, in exchange for my devotion and constant service towards thee. I thank thee, Heres the God of Bad. Amen.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Maximus the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,