Maximus the Mighty - Page 2 of 3

Most beautiful lady of Maximus The lady I saw - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2019 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1008 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Dec, 2019 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus the Mighty - Page 2

House of Sorrows

The passage refers to how a parent cannot prevent the birth of "special" children, as in a result of them having a type of disorder. What the father of these children means as being their "creator" is given by the sorrow he portrays by having given them life, thus regretting his position as a parent of two involuntarily disabled children, as they will never be truly understood and accepted in the society of the Kingdom. Anxious refers to the opposite the emotion he recalls the most, as being subjected to constant excitement. Finally, the unseen Insolitam is the the "thing" that describes the behaviors of these children, a weird, unfamiliar one.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2019 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Mighty Maximus

First time in the Town

This is quite a hospitable town, the tavern is the main place of discussion and conversation with fellow citizens, the market is an optimal place to buy and sell goods which are of interest to you or for others that you may think. The Town offers especially all sorts of specializations and skills in various different buildings, ranging from a small university, such as the Studium Generale, to the magick school, where one may learn the art of casting spells in your favor of combat. As a explore and get to know all the various members of this community, I find myself to be quite up to their tasks and requirements, as I continue to learn of course, in hopes of becoming the best possible version of me, Maximus the Mighty. Overall, I enjoy living here and consider a good start for my quest of becoming Ruler of Kings.

ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Sam,
I hope to become a master in mind and soul, I just need a good way of acquiring many pretty pebbles. I also intend on doing many small assignments that will surely eventually give me more life experience, in hopes of my journey to becoming a Ruler. I will one day start learning the arts of magick and its spells and I intend on mastering my running and perfecting other combat skills.
Rest well my friend,
Maximus.

ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Page 2 Mighty Maximus

Worship of Heres

Dear Heres,
Ask for thee to give me the mind and soul to bring about various tasks that I have been carried out to do, for I believe they will give me the knowledge and fame needed to becoming a Ruler. I also ask thee for more Pretty Pebbles and luck.
Thank you Heres, God of Bad,
Amen.

21st Dec, 2019 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Mighty Maximus

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus the Mighty

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2019 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus Mighty - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Maximus than otherwise might have been known.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Maximus Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Maximus

The lady I saw has stunning blue eyes, beautiful golden hair, nice medium sized boobs, a truly unique butt, some fine shaped legs, a cute nose and nice, soft red lips, small feet, a tall and thin woman with an overall perfect body. Beautiful, marvellous and she looks to be a good girl too. She seems to be human, she wears attractive glasses that make her look smart. She wears a long white, heavenly shining dress and high heel shoes. She loves attentions and often holds one of her fingers up close to her lips: that is one sexy pose.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Maximus the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,