Gustavus the Humble - Page 3 of 4

I, Gustavus, have gained enough experience - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2019 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1010 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Dec, 2019 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Gustavus the Humble - Page 3

Today, my encounter with a Giant ant ended with me slaying the Giant ant.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2019 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Humble Gustavus

Today, my encounter with a Marauder ended with me slaying the Marauder.

25th Dec, 2019 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Gustavus the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of the Deity of Gustavus

Oh mighty Nameless One, truly hast thrust protected me in my time of need. You have provided me with al, by providing me with naught. Succour from mere knowledge of your existence has ensured my survival. Without you, I would be but a decomposing smear in the sight of mine enemies. You have my eternal gratitude. Sincerely, your humble servant Gustavus.

25th Dec, 2019 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Page 3 Humble Gustavus

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a kind woman. Despite never sharing an appearance akin to mine, she raised me as her own. I questioned her as to whether I was but a cuckoo chick, but nae she protested. A simple commoner I be, and I be happy with meh lot in life.

25th Dec, 2019 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Humble Gustavus

Message to Advisor

Ivan,
It has been long since I have been honest with Ye. I have sacrificed over a dozen of meh life years to Lady Fluke's Goddess. I have been drunk, I have fought I'll advised fights. I have died, and somehow returned to town, I swear upon the memories of meh mother that I am not undead. I have learned much, but am still ignorant. I am still a stranger to the touch of a woman, despite the attentions from some fine town ladies. Well, would you believe town wenches. Well, how about town scrubbers. Well, my hand isn't important. What is, ist meh return from a full patrol outside Llafair! I was in combat with many a man, many a beast, and even saved a fair maiden due to be sold into slavery. I have been the best man I could be. That is the truth. And truly shall I be respected amongst my peers for trying.

26th Dec, 2019 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Gustavus the Humble

A Giant Spider attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant Spider dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2019 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Gustavus Humble - Page 3

No one shall lay low Gustavus the Humble. I am no undead despite this 2nd fantastical era.

26th Dec, 2019 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Gustavus Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Gustavus, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Gustavus the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,