Yuri the Watchman

Yuri Watchman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2019 - 10:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1013 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Dec, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri the Watchman

My name is Yuri. I am known as the Watchman by many, as I like to watch. I can be described as tall for a human, with pale skin, and blue eyes. My muscular frame often draws the eye of the ladies, but also men; some as attractive, but most as a threat.

I intend to train as a soldier and serve my community. I will stand up for those that cannot stand for themselves, but will not stand to be commanded unless it is for the greater good.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2019 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Watchman Yuri

Advisor Description

"Have at you!"
The swords clashed together as the two opponents picked themselves in deadly combat.
"By the Gods, I will see you dead!"
The swords flashed through the air until one sank deep into flesh, drawing an agonised cry.
"Ow, Had we not agreed to not hit the other's face?! I'm telling meh mother, and she'll be seeing to her!"
Yuri stood dumbfounded. Rules was rules, but his blow had been aimed at the shoulder. How could it be his fault if the other boy had ducked into the sticks path.
"Ye have a talent with the cudgel, boy"
Yuri turned to Maximilian, a soldier from the local barracks he frequented that he had seen but not talked to.
"Aye, me Lord, I can lay one between the eyes of any ye ask me to!"
"Boastful braggarts always get shown the truth. Don't lie to ye self, boy, so when the inevitable happens and Ye lose, Ye won't fold like a grass shield. Ye skills aren't perfect, show me how you're holding that weapon… "
And this is how Yuri's martial training commenced.

26th Dec, 2019 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri the Watchman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

Alas, but meh mother could only be described by an ancient term of non endearment from an ancient culture from the south: Your father is unknown, and your mother is known only too well.
Whilst none could question her dedication to rising a child, her love for the bottle, followed by her love for laying in the arms of those who passed through town were as known as legend amongst these parts. Perhaps the bottle was the only way meh Ma could keep from misery. Meh father, of Elven blood, could have only have been experimenting, lest he too found her in the bottom of a bottle of his own. Judge them not, for ye also cannot climb the title of 'perfection'.

27th Dec, 2019 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Watchman Yuri

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

27th Dec, 2019 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Watchman Yuri

I, Yuri, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

27th Dec, 2019 - 6:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri the Watchman

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2019 - 6:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri Watchman

Let it be known that I, Yuri, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

27th Dec, 2019 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri Watchman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

Little is known of meh father. Neither by me, the townsfolk, not even by meh mother. Despite lying with him, she remembered naught. All that is known was that he be of elven kin, and that known only by who I am. He was a traveller, that is true. Was he a mercenary? A merchant? An entertainer? A ranger? Perhaps time will tell.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yuri the Watchman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,