Yuri the Watchman - Page 2 of 3

Familiar Description Agamemnon. The origin - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1013 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Dec, 2019 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri the Watchman - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Yuri

It's not often a beauty such as this graces The Town, as her most noticeable feature is uncommon in these mediaeval parts; she had all her teeth. Her hair was a radiant scarlet halo, her healthy crimson tresses cascading down her shoulders. The colour juxtaposed magnificently with her pale skin, her cheeks flushed in the cold air resembling blood in milk. A light dusting of freckles on her face were matched by the freckles dusting her bare shoulders and d?colletage, tastefully revealed from her emerald green gown. Her ears peaking out from her hair, coupled with arching eyebrows and high cheekbones betrayed an elven heritage. She turned and smiled at Yuri, her bright blue eyes turning him to stone surer than any witchcraft. There are two kinds of trouble, the one you run from, and the one you run towards. Too bad Yuri was rooted to the spot and could do neither.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2019 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Watchman Yuri

Why Am I Yuri?

When an odd child names thee as a good man, then surely it means good fortune will come meh way. The gods know that I sorely be needing it. I feel as if I owe this child a visit, even if to bring food to make the her day a little brighter.

27th Dec, 2019 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri the Watchman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Yuri, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

27th Dec, 2019 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Page 2 Watchman Yuri

Message to Advisor

Dear Maximilian,

Meh training in the fighting arts has slowly continued, and meh physical skills have improved to the point I almost consider meh self ready for patrols outside Llafair.
Whilst I be lacking in confidence there are but a few items I require that I consider the minimum I must take, that I be furiously working and saving up for. Apart from camping gear, and an expensive healing elixir, there be a fine axe for sale in Llafair that I feel wouldst aid me greatly. I shall have it within me grasp soon.

Any advice from a seasoned campaigner such as yeself is welcomed.

Regards from a fellow soldier of Kingliness… Yuri.

27th Dec, 2019 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Watchman Yuri

I, Yuri the Watchman, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

28th Dec, 2019 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri the Watchman

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The stranger sits in an out of the way corner, as far from the other patrons as possible, the gloomy coals of rush lights the only source of illumination.
"I bid thee sit, Yuri, I have not come to threaten Ye, nor take of that which is rightfully yours." a strangely accented, gruff voice growls out from behind the cowl.
As Yuri sits and his eyes adjust, course stubble can be made out across the strangers chin, doing nothing to hide the scar cross his face.
"This is a dangerous world, Yuri. A pestilence of evil be upon this land. We need fighters of every caliber to help where they are best able, yes even if their greatest skill be to die protecting their more experienced brethren. Speaking of which, where were Ye seven years ago?" A sparkle in the man's eyes it up, as did his smile when he witnessed the consternation written upon Yuri's face.
"Relax, Minj Heer, we dinnae want Ye to die as expendable fodder. A living soldier still breathing can still swing a weapon. You will be contacted soon. Listen to the instructions Ye be given. We have had word of your interest to become a soldier and help your fellow citizenry. We only wish Ye had volunteered earlier. Ye are to equip yourself, sort out Ye affairs, and get thee to Llafair to start patrolling. That is where ye are needed. Then come seek further training at the Guild in A... "
"More drinks, me Lords?" A passing wench asks, curious eyes questing in vain for the identity of the stranger.
"Nay, but thank ye, girl" replies Yuri.
As she walks away, the stranger comments.
"No doubt a new item of gossip hath been created surrounding Ye, but Ye did well to not attract attention. Come find us when you are ready, but start helping where you can now. Ye be wasted farting around here. Until next time, fellow soldier… "

The stranger stalked out the door, with the sure-footed grace of a predator that belied his bulk. Yuri gulped, feeling admonished for his lack of confidence in himself. He cinched his bootstraps and waist belt, hoisted his weapon, and walked outside to fulfil his duty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri Watchman - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

28th Dec, 2019 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Yuri Watchman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Familiar Description

Agamemnon. The origin of the name is from the creature itself, it's reasonings known only to it and to meh remain a mystery. A cantankerous great bird, Agamemnon is an utter pest until mollified. Sometimes this requires a stroke over the feathers of its head, sometimes a snack, and sometimes being allowed to roam and hunt unhindered. If its mood is allowed to remain unassuaged, then thee beware. If thoust is lucky a hand is nipped. If unlucky; a shoe is dragged high into a tree for a half hour or so.

Coloured a mottled blue grey, the bird is near impossible to see when high against an overcast sky, and invisible at night. Yet it has keen eyes that see all from the heights it flies at. Pupil-less eyes of emerald gaze out and notice all. The talons at the end of his legs rend armour with as much ease as they grasp an unfortunate shoe. It's beak capable of shattering shields as it streaks towards foes like a winged arrow.

The bird comes when its name is uttered sub-vocally in ye throat, whilst simultaneously willing it to appear. Prepare thyself with snacks, or enemies, lest Agamemnon's rage take the your boots!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yuri the Watchman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,