Dean the Bodyguard

Dean Bodyguard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2019 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1014 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Dec, 2019 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Deanbeenkens
(+)

Dean the Bodyguard

I am Dean. Many call me the Bodyguard because I can sense when there is danger and protect others. I have blue eyes, I don't have any hair on my head but I do have a big, black beard. The strategy that I'm going to use will be starting with protecting caravans and doing a bit of trade myself. This way I'm earning money and gathering experience. After this I will start a mercenary company and become great with a sword. After that I will become general in a king's army and win wars. And eventually become king myself and conquer everybody.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2019 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Deanbeenkens
(+)

Bodyguard Dean

Advisor Description

Dean saw a post on a notice board about helping the town guard in bringing down a gnome criminal organization called the Emong, they were involved in everything, drugs, theft, corruption and also slaves. Dean and Bert met during the briefing, Dean listened very carefully to Bert because he admired him and because it was to be a dangerous operation. Bert also told that the leader of the organization was a very dangerous man and that he should be taken very seriously. After the briefing Dean had some questions so he decided to talk to Bert, there he asked about the prize if successful and he asked if Bert could spare some equipment. Bert answered the questions and they started talking to each other. It was a friendly conversation since Bert is a very friendly guy to friends but to criminals he is harsh. Bert also told Dean that he had been watching him for a while and was interested in becoming Deans advisor because Bert could foresee a great future and he would like to be a part of that. Dean was a bit shocked of that but he didn't take it very hard and was actually glad with some help. I think it will be a good relationship when thinks are looking up, but a bad one when bad things happen but eventually things are gonna be alright. The operation then started, they were going to invade the main quarters of the organization and directly target the heart of the organization. First they killed the guards that were patrolling outside. Then two men were send inside to open the door and let the rest inside. They were successful and the rest of the guards and Dean entered. A big fight occurred, a lot of blood and wounded people. Dean was just fine and was hacking his way through the mass and found himself in a room with the leader of the organization. They engaged in a duel, the gnome was using two daggers. He was an expert in that kind of combat. Dean found himself pinned down on the floor and just as the gnome was going to strike Bert came in and saved Deans life. That was the start of a great friendship.

27th Dec, 2019 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Deanbeenkens
(+)

Dean the Bodyguard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

27th Dec, 2019 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Deanbeenkens
(+)

Bodyguard Dean

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

27th Dec, 2019 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Deanbeenkens
(+)

Bodyguard Dean

No one shall lay low Dean the Bodyguard. I, Dean, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

> TOPIC: Dean the Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,