Chaos the Paladin - Page 5 of 6

The Town Guard The town guard are to be avoided. - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Oct, 2020 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1019 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Aug, 2020 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos the Paladin - Page 5

Message to Advisor

I am building up my ability to use the sword in a special way, however it is very expensive so I had to do it one at a time. When I get gold I will continue to learn because I have already seen the immense benefits of this skill.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2020 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Paladin Chaos

Finding a job

A job of itself is not heard to find but finding a job that does not draw blood or death is more difficult. While I have considered a safe apprenticeship I delay because I will have to forego my learning and experience in the skills I have spent years to gain. It is a tough decision at times.

22nd Aug, 2020 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ever fought a Bully? I did… and beat it to death.

22nd Aug, 2020 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Page 5 Paladin Chaos

I, Chaos the Paladin, have attained the tenth level in the Hand Wrestling Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Hand Wrestling.

5th Sep, 2020 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Paladin Chaos

Wish I could change this about myself

The only thing missing is what should be in my sacks. Gold is prime and if there is one thing I could change about myself is my lack of it. If I could have great wealth it would make my pursuit to be ruler that much easier.

9th Sep, 2020 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos the Paladin

Message to Advisor

I am getting close to becoming a master of the sword. When this happens I cannot see anyone formally trying to stand in my way unless they are using me to commit suicide. Soon, I hope to use this skill to further the amount of gold I can acquire from the enemy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2020 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos Paladin - Page 5

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want the gold and the prestige that comes with being the ruler of the land. Of course knowing that everyone is at my beck and call is fulfilling of my need for power. While I want to be Ruler of Kings for this reason I do know that there is a bigger purpose by the gods so I cannot neglect their wishes.

25th Oct, 2020 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

The Town Guard

The town guard are to be avoided. Some of them are corrupt and can be bribed but for the most part they are not ones to bargain with because they use their position to make life as difficult as possible.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Chaos the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,