Elerous the Charmer

Elerous Charmer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2019 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1011 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Dec, 2019 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Elerous the Charmer

I was born in a small house, to a poor family with little in the way of resources. Named Elerous after my father, I was always expected to follow in his footsteps to become a warrior and go off to some unknown land to fight in someone else wars.

This, however, is not something I was willing to do. I never saw why I should do things for others unless it helped me in some way. This outlook did get me into a lot of trouble with my parents for my tendencies to ignore my chores in favor of heading down to the tavern but was worth it in the end.

It is not like I would be a good fighter anyway, I stand tall and skinny, boney from not having a ton to eat all my life. Despite this, many say that I am quite handsome with dark hair and olive skin. This, coupled with my natural charms, has given me the name of "the charmer." A title that I hope to live up to.

Now that I am of age, I plan to seek every opportunity I can to advance. I will try to get people to fallow me and gain power in this world that my birth station is lacking.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2019 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Charmer Elerous

Advisor Description

Today I discovered that I am not alone in the world after all, as while I walking down the main street, I was approached by an older gentleman. He introduced himself as Willium and addressed me by name. I was immediately suspicious of the man who just appeared and seemed to know me. But he was dressed in a fine tunic and cloak, so I decided to hear him out.

He told me that he was part of the local government and that he had been petitioned by my father to help me in my journey for power. Apparently, my father had known more about me then I thought, for this was the perfect person to guide me in gaining favor and status in this town.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Elerous the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Esmerelda the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Elerous

Esmerelda is as dangerous as she is beautiful and desperate for work. I found her in the commons, inquiring about a job as a bodyguard. I seized the opportunity to bring someone on my staff. I had little gold myself, but keeping myself alive is my number one priority, so it was well worth the coin.

Standing just a few inches shorter than me, she has ashen skin and blonde hair. She bares a soft face that betrays her youth. I can't help but say that we do make a striking pair.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Charmer Elerous

Relation Description

While near the center of town, a beautiful young woman caught my eye. She wore a blue dress, made of expensive material, her neck and fingers were adorned in jewels. Long white blonde hair flowed down her back, and dark green eyes glinted in the sunlight.

I had seen lovely ladies such as this before, but something was different about her. I am not sure what it was. Maybe it was the apparent expense of her clothing, or perhaps the way she moved like she always got what she wanted. But I knew I had to have her. I did not even know her name, and yet I had to make her mine.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Charmer Elerous

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

How shall I describe the fairness of the lady Fluke
With hair of gold, and eyes like glass
An image that attracts those as rich as a duke
It is one that exhibits such high class

Now that is enough talk of the face however fine
As miss Fluke more than those charms on hand
For her bosom is ever so divine
I am surprised she does not wear a wedding band.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Elerous the Charmer

Deity of Elerous

Know as the God of Grim, Alimer can be jealous and vengeful but does not overlook his followers. It is dangerous to abandon his worship, for he can be unforgiving to those who fall from his path. He appears as a grizzled old man who has seen the hardships of like and is not afraid of anything.

His teaching revolves around taking what you deserve and not caring for whom you may have to harm to get there. Power is the highest ideal for his followers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2019 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Elerous Charmer

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Elerous the Charmer".

22nd Dec, 2019 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Elerous Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Worship of Alimer

I have known of Alimer for ages. He is a cruel but powerful god, and if you want to remain on his good side, you must pay homage to him for gods are no different then people in that way they always want attention.

So late at night, I lay myself down on the ground in submission to him, glad that the only eyes that can see this are the gods. Laying my forehead on the ground, I speak clearly, "Oh great Alimer, I am your humble servant I lay before you at your feet, and no one else's in demonstration of my loyalty. And I pray that you show me how the way to greatness."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Elerous the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,