Helena the Emissary - Page 3 of 6

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jul, 2020 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1022 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd May, 2020 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena the Emissary - Page 3

I wonder, should I call myself Helena the Climb expert.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2020 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Emissary Helena

Breath of life comes to Helena the Emissary. I, Helena, have died but am alive again! This be a dark vision, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be entranced.

9th May, 2020 - 6:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

First time in the Town

This new town that now is my new home is full of things I never thought it would have. All is new to me and sometimes I am lost as to where to go next. Some people are helpful while others are not so pleasant. I find there are many with evil hearts that conspire so you have to be careful where you go and who you speak to.

8th Jun, 2020 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 3 Emissary Helena

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Jump.

15th Jun, 2020 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Emissary Helena

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

26th Jun, 2020 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena the Emissary

It was confirmed upon meh, Helena the Emissary, that I am now an expert in Dancing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2020 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena Emissary - Page 3

My Next Medieval Adventure

An Easterner with a love for gold wanted me to acquire some treasure for him. I was game because I did not have much of it myself and needed to find a way to get a large amount to join one of the guilds at Anglesey. This would work out for me if I did not die in the process. He gave me the directions and I set out on the journey.

5th Jul, 2020 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant ant. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Helena the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,