Helena the Emissary - Page 2 of 6

I, Helena, have gained enough experience that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Apr, 2020 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1022 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Apr, 2020 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena the Emissary - Page 2

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother, I have such fond memories of her and all that she did when she was alive. Even now as a memory I can still hear her many words and counsel to me. That has helped me to get though being alone.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2020 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Emissary Helena

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Helena than otherwise might have been known.

20th Apr, 2020 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

Today, I did what no one else I knew would do. I stood in front of a crowd of people that got their entertainment from watching me trying to recount a poem while dressed in the most scanty item I have ever worn. Funny enough, I came first in the competition and on the first try too.

25th Apr, 2020 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 2 Emissary Helena

I, Helena the Emissary, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

25th Apr, 2020 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Emissary Helena

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Helena than otherwise might have been known.

26th Apr, 2020 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena the Emissary

Why Am I Helena?

Children always like to speak their mind but one child I came across today seemed to be more intuitive than I first thought. She knew my inner soul and questioned why I was this way. It caused me to reflect on my life and choices but I could not give an exact answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2020 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena Emissary - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

29th Apr, 2020 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Helena Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Helena, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Helena the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,